IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No wonder I am not getting it
I never studied Marx, never got into Communism.

I did get into Economics, and know that India's economy is worse than ours hence a much lower wage. Many countries are like that, Thailand, the Phillipines, Koera, etc. I also know that it has nothing to do with how many immigrants are brought into our country. Doing so would pay them in US Dollars and require a much higher salary. Cheaper to pay them in a different country where the standard of living and economy is lower than the USA's instead of bringing them over here.

Capital and labor are not realted, I just do not see a relation there, sorry. If you studied USA economics you would see a division between capital and labor since the Civil War. Of course unions where formed, and all kinds of things happened. The problem is that labor in other countries is cheaper because their economy is lower than ours. So some capital goes to India and other countries to hire cheap labor there.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Yeah, capital and labour have no relationship at all.
None.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
     'Illegal': Slur or accurate label? - (lincoln) - (41)
         Proper term is "illegal alien" - (deSitter)
         Searching for a slur - (Silverlock) - (1)
             That is a descriptor not a slur - (boxley)
         You know, there is another word for them that is more - (orion) - (37)
             So what do you call somebody who violates an unjust law? - (inthane-chan) - (36)
                 A couple of nits - (jake123) - (10)
                     Huh?!? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                         Simple - (jake123) - (8)
                             Ya got it effing backwards, ya numbskull. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                 Here's the quote, dumbass - (jake123) - (5)
                                     I wish we did some forcible emigration - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                         ObPedanticSpellingNit: emigration <- one m. - (jake123)
                                         Not possible - (orion)
                                     FROM any country, and it also works -NT - (hnick)
                                     Here's the SIGNIFICANT quote, nitwit: - (CRConrad)
                             "migration" works best for what I was trying to say. Thanks -NT - (inthane-chan)
                 Still a criminal - (orion) - (24)
                     Criminal? name the statute - (boxley) - (6)
                         Read it for yourself - (orion) - (5)
                             reading for comprehension and profit - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Apparently I was wrong - (orion) - (2)
                                     I'm proud of ya Norm - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                         I should have paid better attention - (orion)
                             ignore dupe - (boxley)
                     Re: Still a criminal - (inthane-chan) - (16)
                         You are not getting it - (orion) - (15)
                             Re: You are not getting it - (deSitter) - (1)
                                 I got it now - (orion)
                             Nope, you aren't. - (inthane-chan) - (12)
                                 There are no closed boarders - (orion) - (11)
                                     Then you still aren't getting it. - (inthane-chan) - (10)
                                         No wonder I am not getting it - (orion) - (1)
                                             Yeah, capital and labour have no relationship at all. - (jake123)
                                         Um, I don't find that point obvious either - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                             Re: Um, I don't find that point obvious either - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                 But it isn't a closed system - (ben_tilly)
                                             No, let's not. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                 It's natural Canadian modesty - (deSitter)
                                                 I can - (orion)
                                                 OT: arrogates - (hnick)
                                                 Then don't, his choice. - (ben_tilly)

And suddenly it occurred to me where these guys had learned their tactics. They'd seen Beau Geste, and were copying the Foreign Legionaires at Fort Zinderneuf.
66 ms