IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dumbass.
It's "discern" and "amendment", dipshit.

No content... this IS the flame forum, after all. ;-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Ouch...
Spelll it and they will come. Grammarians at the gates.
Just a few thoughts,

Danno
New Oh, and by the way...
you pussy of a water buffalo (comes from my Filipino friend), although unintentional, [link|http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?r=2&q=decern|http://thesaurus.ref...arch?r=2&q=decern]. I actually did look up the word because it looked wrongish on screen...

Hell, even a stopped clock is right twice a day (unless it is on military time, etc.)
Just a few thoughts,

Danno
New Re: Oh, and by the way...
Moderne Manne cannot be expected to Knowe all thefe crufty Worde Formes, for his Tyme is Valueable and not to be lightley Squandered, there being Various Gaineful Purfuites in which he might occupye Himfelf more profitably.
-drl
New Re: Oh, and by the way...
[link|http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=decern|"decern"]

Speak English, not Old English, you buffoon.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Old English UNIX
# man fsck

"fsck" is a Programme to be Ufed, to Checke and perhapes Repaire various File Syftemes often founde in Linucks.

The proper Ufage of this Commande is as followes:

"Filefys" may be taken to Reprefente a Device Name, a Mounte Pointe, or even a Lable or UUID Specifier. Under the moft Commone Circumftances, this Programme will attempte to run Filefyftems on Various Phyfical Difkes and uncover the Errores thereon, at one and the same Tyme, therebye Reduceing the totale Amount of syfteme Refources apportionede by the Hoft Syfteme thereunto.

-drl
New If yer gonna Old English, do it right, dufus
The 'f'-looking s you're trying to misuse is supposed to be the hard-s, roughly equivalent to the s-zed in German (\ufffd) in usage (or mis-usage).

So "Ufed", is flat-assed wrong! "Ufage" is also wrong, because the hard-s is traditionally signalled at the end of a word (where ambiguities in the pronounciation of an ending ess is common in Teutonic languages). "Syftems" is a puzzlement, so we'll give you a pass (or pafs) on that...

But "Filefys"?!? C'mon, you illiterate flut! It's "filesyf"! Get it right!

;-)
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating that facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT
Expand Edited by jb4 Jan. 6, 2004, 12:20:20 PM EST
New That's not Old English, fuckwit.
This is Old English:
This Pardoner hadde heer as yelow as wex,
But smothe it heeng as dooth a strike of flex;
By ounces henge his lokkes that he hadde,
And therwith he his shuldres overspradde;
But thynne it lay, by colpons oon and oon.
Fucking ignorant colonial philistinic baboon.

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Blog]
New Dorkus Maximus...
Whom are you calling colonial?
Just a few thoughts,

Danno
New Ignorant?
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey

[insert witty saying here]
New I once ahad a coworker
who considered "James, you intelligent slut!" a compliment.
--

"It\ufffds possible to build a reasonably prosperous society that invests in its people, doesn\ufffdt invade its neighbors, opposes Israel and stands up to America. (Just look at France.)"

-- James Lileks
New And damn proud of it too, butthole!
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating that facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT
     In other words (Ben is such a fucking wuss)... - (CRConrad) - (70)
         Learn some history, asshole - (ben_tilly) - (69)
             Ben is right - (deSitter)
             Learn to read, Fuck-face. - (CRConrad) - (27)
                 Learn to read yourself - (ben_tilly) - (26)
                     You learn first. - (CRConrad) - (25)
                         Of course I have further advice to give - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             You'd need to assume? - (CRConrad)
                         Thank you... I knew you weren't really completely a lamer - (danreck) - (22)
                             On that side bet - (ben_tilly) - (19)
                                 Re: On that side bet - (danreck) - (18)
                                     Dumbass. - (admin) - (11)
                                         Ouch... - (danreck)
                                         Oh, and by the way... - (danreck) - (9)
                                             Re: Oh, and by the way... - (deSitter)
                                             Re: Oh, and by the way... - (admin) - (7)
                                                 Old English UNIX - (deSitter) - (6)
                                                     If yer gonna Old English, do it right, dufus - (jb4) - (5)
                                                         That's not Old English, fuckwit. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                             Dorkus Maximus... - (danreck)
                                                             Ignorant? -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                 I once ahad a coworker - (Arkadiy)
                                                             And damn proud of it too, butthole! -NT - (jb4)
                                     Re: On that side bet - (deSitter)
                                     Who chooses the book? - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                         Re: Who chooses the book? - (danreck) - (3)
                                             And *that* is a sucker bet - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                 An apology from the FLAME FORUM? - (hnick)
                                                 Fair enough... - (danreck)
                             [Edit: Typo] Been going to say this for a while: - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (Silverlock)
             bah, what crap, creationism is correct - (boxley) - (39)
                 Yes indeed - (orion) - (12)
                     You might want to read this. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                         FUD plain and simple -NT - (orion) - (8)
                             This post left blank because there's nothing one can say. -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                 Imagine that - (orion) - (5)
                                     By your fuckwittery, yes. -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                         Just can't get over it can you - (orion) - (3)
                                             And also unlike Peter, you're just plain fucking STUPID. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                 I don't have the time to waste combating fud. - (orion) - (1)
                                                     That was an excerpt. Read the linked article for the proofs. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Facts, Understanding and Demonstration? Yup, it is. :-\ufffd -NT - (Another Scott)
                     the accidental ape is not nescessarily in the design - (boxley) - (1)
                         Indeed - (orion)
                 What a carefully thought out and informed position... -NT - (ben_tilly) - (25)
                     yup - (boxley) - (24)
                         Nice little gap in that reasoning - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                             Eyes? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 No mystery there. - (admin) - (3)
                                     An honest question - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                         Yes - (ben_tilly)
                                     Thanks. - (mmoffitt)
                             ok lets start with a carbon based life form - (boxley) - (17)
                                 Chaos theory as misunderstood, you mean? - (ben_tilly) - (16)
                                     More non-sequiteurs - (jake123) - (2)
                                         Body piercings don't have this kind of torque, though. -NT - (admin)
                                         ICLRPD! (new thread) - (jb4)
                                     large phlem dripping from a donkeys ass - (boxley) - (12)
                                         I'll amend that statement - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                                             NON SEQUITUR - (admin) - (1)
                                                 Sorry, boxley's spelin is werng off - (ben_tilly)
                                             Of course, you have met me, do I act at all reasonable? - (boxley) - (8)
                                                 But, I see no mention of extinctions. - (a6l6e6x)
                                                 I've met you and you act like you don't give a shit - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                     good link pole shifts can and do explain a lot -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                         Hey - You can't do THAT! - (broomberg) - (3)
                                                             naw busy trying to find the link - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 Dream on - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                     a squint in yer eye - (boxley)
                                                         Poleax shifts.. - (Ashton)

The Men In Black have been bendin' my ear.
249 ms