IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What if I do?
Can I show up as an economic refugee? I'm serious. I have skills that Canada can use. My country has no need of me and is trying to destroy my life by removing employment and witholding health care. Like others who run from horrible destructive governments, I may be forced to flee. I'll have about 5 grand for a kitty and a car. Will the country accept me?
-drl
New I don't think that will fly
Instead, you should go for immigration by normal means... it'll take a few years, but there is zero likelihood that you'll come in as a refugee.

First step is to contact the nearest consulate and find out what you need to do.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New exactly
I knew that of course - we're trapped behind a wall of "freedom". No one wants Americans.
-drl
     Schwarzenegger declares crisis, invokes emergency powers - (lincoln) - (19)
         Had to do something - (Simon_Jester)
         First statement: - (deSitter)
         wow - (SpiceWare) - (12)
             This is common in the states - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 not for California - (SpiceWare)
             Come to Canada - (jake123) - (9)
                 What if I do? - (deSitter) - (2)
                     I don't think that will fly - (jake123) - (1)
                         exactly - (deSitter)
                 Balanced budgets are sometimes a really bad idea - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                     Exactly. - (jake123) - (4)
                         On paying down debt - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                             Yes - (jake123)
                             Re: On paying down debt - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 Clinton didn't recognize a windfall - (ben_tilly)
         next up: annex Sudetenland, invade Poland -NT - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Invade Washington State - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                 Hell, it's sort of been proposed... - (inthane-chan)
         This will make up for the taxes he killed? -NT - (Silverlock)

Before such superhuman attainments of sustained triviality one stands in something like awe.
77 ms