IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And one more to add to the list.
Since.. there was never any "zIWE" related punishments? - banning and such like involved here: WHY WAS THIS NOT DONE OFF LINE?

Karsten brought it here.

For the first and only well-reasoned explanation of his quest...right before he gathered his toys and told us "I'm never going to play with you again". (Subsequent follow-ups were more direct...as so alluded)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Re: And YET one more to add to the list.
Ashton, you YOURSELF asked for INPUT in the "Anyone else care to cast a ballot" statement. I gave input.

I've tried to end this discussion twice, three times now? I've lost count, honestly. And personally, I feel that all that is happening now by dragging it on and on is the following:

a) Doing Karsten a serious disservice, as he wanted me to either drop it or fix it, and fixing it isn't something I can do.

b) Subjecting all the other members AND Admins here to more and more branches of the ever rapidly growing thorn bush thread.

c) Failing to work towards the real goal many have, (I think I have gleaned this correctly), which is to try and get Karsten to return.

and d) Pissing me off, which is really hard to do.

Further discourse on the topic is not solving anything, not helping anything, and in my opinion, causing even more harm, lest that other members of ziwethey enter into the argument more vehemently, and start taking sides and splinter into factions. This could ultimately cause the whole group to break up into two halves or more... do YOU REALLY WANT THAT?????

If your regard for this group (iwethey) is as high as I've always believed it to be, you would see what I'm saying and stop beating the topic to death.

Regarding another thread here, I didn't miss your point, I deliberately chose not to FIND IT, as you have been doing with all of mine.

Anyway... nuff said.

Nightowl >8#

P.S. Your posts don't scare me anymore Ashton, I wised up.
"The difference between being immature and child-like is that one is what you are, and one is what you choose to be."

Comment by Nightowl {O,O}
Expand Edited by Nightowl Nov. 17, 2003, 10:54:25 AM EST
Expand Edited by Nightowl Nov. 17, 2003, 10:55:56 AM EST
     Where do you GET this SHIT from, Ashhole ??? - (CRConrad) - (5)
         Balderdash - (Ashton) - (4)
             And one more to add to the list. - (bepatient) - (1)
                 Re: And YET one more to add to the list. - (Nightowl)
             Admin steps taken. - (pwhysall)
             Even I can see that Karsten left - (orion)

Full ahead flank!
77 ms