IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Pshaw___and: no.
(to your suggested behaviour pattern)

More than likely I'll continue to comment following any raucous event of bogus analysis-of-gossip via parsing its sentences -- in about any venue.

And when the bogus is applauded - why that'll be another quaint ritual to disbelieve and meretriculate. Then when excoriated (with a bit less virtuosity than usual - whasammata, don't I rate the A-Team anymore, Sonny?) for Part B, why.. here comes Part C -

I've read more crap on this (and more sources than, I deem - you have). But I paid more attention to the seed, and the very familiar caterwauling (for the second time in a year) of the now ex-Yaz. LOved his sanctimonious {sniff} farewell, following the trashing of "a List I didn't find very useful". And the "leaving earlier than I'd planned" - why that was pure Quayle-ish in its pompous insincerity.

And you want to flay Karsten for bein impetuous (and creative, and experimental) and hangin around here (and posting more detailed, meticulous stuff in TWiki than anyone - including co-authorship of the lovely G&S Spoof) - as if he's some dim-wit Wacko? Izzat It, oh macro-measurer of the hoary-phrase?

Was Karsten's immediate riposte excessive? I mean .. WTF DOES "fuck you" connnote, in this band of brawling peripatetic info-scoundrels - anyway?
Is that approximately "Hey.. Wrong-o Budd-o" or Vastly-worse?

Was Karsten's de-listing (in temporary fashion - as opposed to the Full Beefeaters Formal Banning Parade) an indication of a fatally deranged Madman or, maybe someone with too little sleep and pissed off? Capital crime or - an indication to Management:
STOP! .. ..TAKE THE TIME TO COOL OUT and then - rip One epaulet?
You Be the Judge\ufffd and I Know you Will.

Then the pile-on ramped up, with imputations of "Regular Mischief" and "Self-Serving" ~~ "appropriation of a resource" yada fucking yada - ignoring the point that
(whether wanted by a majority [something not yet knowable] or opposed by an Instant-yammering provocateur; shades of Aberdeen)
-- this was about adding an *optional* feature for any who might want to use it - at the humongous COST of 2-ish 'messages' to the fucking queue.. for this silly little test.
My, technocrats: Such A BF-Deal! Haemmorrhoid Material for Some; wft IS this place: Barry's giga-Ads/msec production facility or something?

Any way one searches for euphemisms - a dismal juvenile charade. And I said so.
And may do such mad things, just because.

No likeee - tough shit, Ol Buddy; (but sorry to see yer losin it; yup def. signs of mellow ;-)

Nobody fucks with Paul Lazzaro

Edit: Forgot -

Can Karsten be a bit of a prick, on occasion?
I suppose so, given the inputs so far.
Personally though, I prefer:
Accuse/Trial/Hang rather than other preferred sequences, even where time is so incredibly precious, as in this production facility.

There: Fair and Balanced Reportage.

I'll go farther - you may in fact be Right-On, in your simple summary - as recent information suggests - but I could not See It, given the blanket of pile-on noise, which I found particularly odious. The "analysis of gossip" is always and everywhere Still bogus, IMO.
Truth will out, eventually. Maybe just as well that it isn't stark..
Expand Edited by Ashton Nov. 17, 2003, 01:46:24 AM EST
Expand Edited by Ashton Nov. 17, 2003, 07:16:43 AM EST
New Oh ferchrissakes....
nobody...not one fucking person...not even Rick...has stated that they would have done the same. All have said that given the lists, (many have said over)reaction last year...they would have simply used another address.

Besides...that list address is harder to fucking remember that the alternatives THAT WERE AVAILABLE AND KNOWN!!!

Yes...its seems like a trivial reason to lose such a valuable asset...and indeed it is...BUT NOONE HERE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT. He >quit<. I personally wish he wouldn't have.

I even apologized for misstatements made. One of which the owl actually proved out to NOT be a misstatment. We won't go into how well that was received. Lets just say the note flown sounds better in Metallica songs.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New You're *still* bullshitting.
[Some older stuff that slunk in:]
Personally though, I prefer:
Accuse/Trial/Hang rather than other preferred sequences, even where time is so incredibly precious, as in this production facility.
Still, *nobody else* "hung" Karsten.

He unsubscribed *himself* from the mailing list (that is, at least he said he would, Idunno); he *himself* bid us a dramatic adieu and vowed never to come back.

(And then apparently -- but this is admittedly hearsay, so label it "gossip" if you will [but do you *really* want to accuse her of outright *lying*?] -- mailed the Fluffybird exhortations to "correct" the "damage" *she* had "caused"! What fucking way of pissing off is that, if you're simultaneously trying to weasel in your input through the back door?!?)

Hilarious (to be fair, probably intentionally):
There: Fair and Balanced Reportage.
Yeah, right, mr Fairwitness...

[Responding to Ashton's Edit-added last paragraph:]
I'll go farther - you may in fact be Right-On, in your simple summary - as recent information suggests - but I could not See It, given the blanket of pile-on noise, which I found particularly odious. The "analysis of gossip" is always and everywhere Still bogus, IMO.
WHAT fucking "analysis of gossip" ???

The most gossip-y posts I've seen on this subject are still *yours*.

And WHAT fucking "pile-on noise" ???

Are people not *allowed* to speak up when shit they don't like happens? Is it somehow "unfair" for several people to respond, when ALL those several people have been insulted, just because the insult-er is one and the insult-ees are many? Is it somehow an evil conspiracy -- which seems to be what you're trying to imply with your "piling on" crap -- for each of them to defend himself (and in the process possibly his friends)?

Truth will out, eventually. Maybe just as well that it isn't stark..
It was always there, pretty fucking stark naked for everyone to see.

You must have *chosen* not to see it.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Resident [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=119792|zIWETHEY pilkunnussija]
New Last reply on topic.
That an Admin matter on a peripheral list spilled-over 'here' - started this. And the way it got here, fuzzy - piqued the standard desire to know all the details.

That having occurred, Karsten chose not to provide his version, complaints; chose to split in high dudgeon. Leaving only: hey, Something happened.

My bitching has been about the embellished speculations that went on and on and - in your nom-de-plumage, the avian "analysis" of the rumors: as-if that rehash of "what other non-combatants said" might produce, close-enough to 'truth'. It was just rearranging the hearsay and opinions IMO; I bitched because I disagree that it clarified anything, and I think that distinction important - whether or not you do. (And Owlet was prodded to play this, as she has said - reluctantly.) You can read the sequence any way you like. I read it this way.

All along, the Admins clearly refrained from "giving a version". So why not clear up the rumours? I believe they kept silent, simply to spare Karsten's feelings, as any pointed recitation would only dredge up private exchanges (as got dredged up anyway! but obliquely, as hearsay..)

In choosing this, so have they been open to speculations - as Bad Guys in some aspect. IM semi-informed opinion, there were no Bad guys (decisions) and that silence was the honorable, if tough choice.) Kudos to all.

So finally - yes, your simple-summary is close enough - but I can't see that you had any more first-person confirmation than the rest, your pompous Let Me Explain, notwithstanding.

I regret we had to hear Anybody's side unless both. That's Karsten's choice (too). I suppose it was unavoidable to want all the whys, when someone around here this long stomps out - even when nobody who Knows is talking.

I thought our cure was worse than the disease, but - I shoulda left it dying out the first time - even if pissed at the process. We don't always get closure. Mea culpa.

Guess we can go back to sleep, til somebody invades something new, next.

Ashton
     What the *FUCK* are you gibbering about, mr Alzheimer ?!? - (CRConrad) - (7)
         ... - (admin) - (2)
             Ha! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             That's what being a parent will do :-) -NT - (ChrisR)
         Pshaw___and: no. - (Ashton) - (3)
             Oh ferchrissakes.... - (bepatient)
             You're *still* bullshitting. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Last reply on topic. - (Ashton)

This is the price one pays for eating human flesh.
118 ms