1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Holy Sh*t!
$400/credit hour???? WOW!
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
New must be Non-Resident
Darrell Spice, Jr.                      [link|http://www.spiceware.org/cgi-bin/spa.pl?album=./Artistic%20Overpass|Artistic Overpass]\n[link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore
New I have a meeting with them tomorrow
they told me $350USD a credit hour. I have a meeting with an adviser tomorrow at Phoenix. It is a half-hour drive to get there using the back roads. Hope I don't get lost.

My wife thinks UMSL may be better for me, but we'll see.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New I signed up at Phoenix
BSB in Business Management, if my AAS transfers most of the classes I will take two years of Monday Nights to get the degree. Face to face, on campus.

AAS is in Data Processing, BSB will be in Business Management. Computers and Business for a good combination, I hope.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Good Luck
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
New Thanks I'll need it
Don't know how well I will do, or interact with other students. Plus the local road goes past some farms and twists around and has no street lights on it. Two areas on that road are limited to one car. Classes will be at night from 6pm to 10pm. So driving home will be a challenge. But I am facing my fears to go there.

Online Colleges - (orion) - (20)
         Most if not ALL - (folkert) - (1)
             St Leo in Florida has an entirely web based degree -NT - (boxley)
         Re: Online Colleges - (bepatient) - (6)
             Holy Sh*t! - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 must be Non-Resident -NT - (SpiceWare)
                 I have a meeting with them tomorrow - (orion) - (3)
                     I signed up at Phoenix - (orion) - (2)
                         Good Luck -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Thanks I'll need it - (orion)
         IMO, online is harder than in class - (inthane-chan) - (3)
             Self-motivation and discipline - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                 I will be talking to one on Monday - (orion) - (1)
                     Had the phone meeting - (orion)
         Re: Online Colleges - (deSitter) - (6)
             I am not lazy, I just don't have the time - (orion)
             Actually Ross... - (folkert) - (4)
                 Face to face - (orion) - (3)
                     Those are excuses... - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                         Uh, most likely I'd give it my best try - (orion)
                         Negative Thoughts - (orion)

The story is true.
103 ms