nor can I drive on the highways to get to those colleges. I have a fear of the highway and I always get cut off and forced to an exit ramp when I do try to drive on a highway.

I got a son which I watch at home, he has Pre-Kindergarden now, but during the day when he is in school I have things to do at home, and work on my computer. Right now I am trying to figure out how sa-learn works, fixing a friend's computer, trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer, and getting on local forums such as this one to check up on things. Before I know it, time for my son to come home from school and I am busy again. By the time I have some free time, when my wife comes home from work at 8pm, it is late in the evening and the local colleges don't have classes then. Of course by then I am worn out and my medicine is making me drowsy and I am unable to drive. Sometimes during the day my medicine makes me drowsy and I can't drive anyway and I have to take extended naps to snap out of it. Hard for me then to keep a college schedule. Not to mention things that come up at the last minute that need my attention, or I have to do shopping for the house, etc. We just repaired a bathroom and hung up new wallpaper, it wasn't easy.

I'm always having things to do, and I just cannot go to college during the day because of them. Right now I am fighting to stay awake so I can get some things done around the house and work on my friend's computer. I'm not charging him, but he has nobody else to fix it for him. Due to a power failure his hard drive died, and I have to reinstall everything and configure it for him. Next week it could be someone else who needs a computer worked on, who knows?

Edit: By the way I have an Associates in Data Processing, the Community Colleges only get me a two year degree and I want a four year one if possible.