IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: I'll bite..
What's a SWFC?

And why is it impervious to a general "Take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut"?

Just curious..

LONG STORY.... concise version below:

Star Wars Fan Club (Yahoo Group). Bunch of people who lied to me, banned me when I caught them lying to me, (and we were all pretty good friends last year, I had gone as far as to exchange snail mail addresses with several of them), and now they just won't GO AWAY. ;)

They keep posting to me in their group, and this adjoining one that was created to "work things out when problems arise", emailing me sometimes, etc. I managed to keep them out of my groups, (they've finally all quit mine), but man... they need so bad to get a life and stop obsessing about me.

Seems they want me to say they were right and I'm wrong, and I won't. ;)

Nightowl >8#
"I learned to be the door, instead of the mat!" "illegitimi nil carborundum"

Comment by Nightowl
Expand Edited by Nightowl Aug. 15, 2003, 07:17:17 PM EDT
New what part of ignore the ignorant fucks is hard to do?
I dont agonize wether someone I dont care to here from emails me or posts about me. If I want a argument I will start one or respond to it. If I dont want to I will ignore it. The Majik man has done this successfully as have others.
thanx,
bill
America, Love it or give it back
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Re: what part of ignore the ignorant fucks is hard to do?
I dont agonize wether someone I dont care to here from emails me or posts about me. If I want a argument I will start one or respond to it. If I dont want to I will ignore it. The Majik man has done this successfully as have others.

Well for the most part, I do ignore them. But they are... well, extreme. They've joined other people's groups to get to me and create scenes, as sneaky ids, they've gotten to friends of mine to email or IM me and relay messages and I've had to tell the friends not to relay the messages, and now they are even trying to email or post to other friends of mine not even related to the issues.

And they are also ordering me what I can do and can't do, although for the most part, I'm ignoring that too. I figure eventually they have to get tired of talking to themselves, right?

ah well. :)

Nightowl >8#
"I learned to be the door, instead of the mat!" "illegitimi nil carborundum"

Comment by Nightowl
     Warning... Owls are gonna rant - (Nightowl) - (14)
         Tell 'em to fuck off - (pwhysall) - (5)
             Re: Tell 'em to fuck off - (Nightowl) - (4)
                 Blow off steam - (orion) - (3)
                     Re: Blow off steam - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         Eat them alive - (orion) - (1)
                             Re: Eat them alive - (Nightowl)
         Been there, done that, burnt the T-shirt. - (static) - (7)
             Re: Been there, done that, burnt the T-shirt. - (Nightowl) - (6)
                 I'll bite.. - (hnick) - (5)
                     Sorry Whining Female Child????? -NT - (jbrabeck)
                     Re: I'll bite.. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         what part of ignore the ignorant fucks is hard to do? - (boxley) - (1)
                             Re: what part of ignore the ignorant fucks is hard to do? - (Nightowl)
                     Single White Female Conservative -NT - (Andrew Grygus)

You ever read Wambaugh?
81 ms