IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New OT: "Back in the trade" ?
I must have missed it, you're employed++ ?
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New Re: OT: "Back in the trade" ?
I am. As of the end of July.

It is ill-omened: the networking opportunity that got me the job was a discussion of the differences between field slave headwear and house slave headwear.

But it is fun so far. I'm doing tech support and documentation for an industrial software company again. A former competitor, more or less. 15 people. Some of the more gung-ho programmers have been known to work as late as 5:30 from time to time. You know, technology built by people who are awake is sometimes good.

----
Sometime you the windshield, sometime you the bug, sometime you the driver you turn on the windshield washer you keep going.
     5 August 1962 - (rcareaga) - (32)
         Well, natch.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             naah, chitown got even for Bay of Pigs - (boxley) - (1)
                 Well, Bill no one can beatcha at - (Ashton)
         Larry King has/had that as topic today w/guests that knew - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             In vino ____?veritas? -NT - (Ashton)
         Re: 5 August 1962 - (deSitter) - (1)
             Re: 5 August 1962 - (rcareaga)
         Pikers all - (Silverlock) - (1)
             I thought it was the budding Foulwell, exorcising Divas -NT - (Ashton)
         And it's significant because what? - (pwhysall) - (22)
             Well.. Aristotle, Einstein were a $CELEBRITY too ;-) -NT - (Ashton) - (8)
                 And you're putting M.M.'s accomplishments on a level with - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                     And you're putting Einstein's and Aristotle's... - (jake123)
                     Ever see the movie "insignificance"? - (mhuber) - (5)
                         OT: "Back in the trade" ? - (drewk) - (1)
                             Re: OT: "Back in the trade" ? - (mhuber)
                         EInstein possessed that One quality totally-absent in - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Well, thanks - (mhuber)
                             Re: EInstein possessed that One quality totally-absent in - (deSitter)
             Re: And it's significant because what? - (rcareaga) - (12)
                 Prolly the death of Kurt Cobain is more apropos - (jake123) - (11)
                     Mild disagreement. - (Another Scott)
                     Re: Prolly the death of Kurt Cobain is more apropos - (rcareaga) - (9)
                         You mean as opposed to now - (jake123) - (8)
                             what I meant, actually, - (rcareaga) - (7)
                                 "The Day the Music Died". -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                     Wasn't that the day the first Monkees album was released? -NT - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                         No - start of British Invasion (TM) was TDMD -NT - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                                             British Invasion (TM) - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                 With (Only) one *Original* exception: Zappa / The Mothers - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                     Juno Reactor - (pwhysall)
                                                 Dont think so - (boxley)

If the enemy is in range, so are you.
56 ms