IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Almost.
Of course, my point has been missed - the culture of vanity and self-obsession has been the ruination of women, AND men. THAT is what I fly from.

How I long for 1775.

I find it hilarious how the mere mention of a contrary opinion brings forth quotes from sexual satire. In fact, the modern world is EXACTLY the one imagined by Southern - one in which obsession with sex and phallic sufficiency is undermining civilization. I have no need to get my rocks off. I am cast out of the penile/vulvic mob by the thought-crime of preferring satori to orgasms.

-drl
New Well, deS
I fancy that I {very approximately} Get it - what you 'mean' here.

But I think that you (and I) most-often lack the wit and vocabulary to translate a deeply-felt disgust at -What-? we perceive to be the utter tawdriness of our daily environment in this homogenized Techno-Corpo-Theocracy du jour - at least in such useful form as might.. catalyze any improvement.

I can't know what works for you; for moi the means of placing the matters in some perspective is ~ just remembering to Remember that large company (though a tiny percentage, of course) of folks who did possess the wit and the scale to 'describe' - yet escape becoming - a Part of the daily Madness. To join-in Is to die, effectively enough.

It seems that "we are so dull" usually, that rereading the stuff we sorta already know - is a necessity. (We may be quite as ridikyulus as others, but at least we sometimes Know we are)

(Yeah.. some days that doesn't work, either :(

Hang in there. (for certain ideas of there)

Ashton
     Today's Altercation a must-read - (cwbrenn) - (27)
         Then there's this Kristol link - - (Ashton) - (26)
             burrowing through that link... - (rcareaga) - (25)
                 Sadly that proves his point - (drewk) - (3)
                     Re: Sadly that proves his point - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         Well, this *is* democracy we're talking about - (drewk)
                         NOOooooo._____Pretense R'US !! - (Ashton)
                 Universal suffrage - you asked for it, you got it -NT - (deSitter) - (20)
                     Universal suffrage - asked for; got--calling you on this - (rcareaga) - (19)
                         Yes - (deSitter) - (18)
                             If you studied - (orion) - (7)
                                 Orion: go to your room. Have a cookie. -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
                                     ... the hell is YOUR problem? - (cwbrenn) - (5)
                                         No... - (folkert) - (3)
                                             Christ, we've got the forum police now. - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                                                 Naw Chris... - (folkert)
                                             And >that< is really funny. -NT - (bepatient)
                                         Agree. Uncalled for...regardless. -NT - (bepatient)
                             Be careful of what you wish for, you might get it... - (hnick) - (8)
                                 Re: Be careful of what you wish for, you might get it... - (deSitter) - (7)
                                     Watch out for prostate cancer! ;-) -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                     General Jack deSitter - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                         Almost. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                             Please refrain from quoting PNAC Founding Scripture here! -NT - (Ashton)
                                             Re: Almost. - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                 Well, deS - (Ashton)
                                         :)good one -NT - (deSitter)
                             As long as we're being glibly carte-blanche.... - (cwbrenn)

Soundtrack now available on Atlantic Records.
49 ms