IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Be careful of what you wish for, you might get it...
Actually I miss them not at all. I find the company of women tiresome at best, and annoying to irritating at worst. I actively avoid them.

Needless to say, my libido has been directed elsewhere. I find sex almost as boring as women. Since I also have no need for a cook, a companion, or a maid, I find it possible to do entirely without any real contact with women. I am happier than at any time in my life, and the only thing that might possibly ruin it is cancer or love.

As for voting tests, if the voters were all well-informed and could pass the test I have in mind, the current regime would never have even come close to being in power, so your scenario is backwards.

Now, having said this, my attitude toward women has nothing to do with my animus for feminism, which is a standalone terrible idea.
-drl
New Watch out for prostate cancer! ;-)
New General Jack deSitter
I first became aware of it during the physical act of love...a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness...Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred. Women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence.
cordially,

Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Almost.
[link|http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000055Y0X/104-1547960-6010315?vi=glance|General Jack D. Ripper] (Sterling Hayden), a maniacal warrior obsessed with "the purity of precious bodily fluids," mounts his singular campaign against Communism by ordering a squadron of B-52 bombers to attack the Soviet Union.
Dr. Strangelove, now there's a classic.
General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you recall what Clemenceau once said about war?

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: No, I don't think I do, sir, no.

General Jack D. Ripper: He said war was too important to be left to the generals. When he said that, 50 years ago, he might have been right. But today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Alex

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. -- George Bernard Shaw
New Please refrain from quoting PNAC Founding Scripture here!
New Re: Almost.
Of course, my point has been missed - the culture of vanity and self-obsession has been the ruination of women, AND men. THAT is what I fly from.

How I long for 1775.

I find it hilarious how the mere mention of a contrary opinion brings forth quotes from sexual satire. In fact, the modern world is EXACTLY the one imagined by Southern - one in which obsession with sex and phallic sufficiency is undermining civilization. I have no need to get my rocks off. I am cast out of the penile/vulvic mob by the thought-crime of preferring satori to orgasms.

-drl
New Well, deS
I fancy that I {very approximately} Get it - what you 'mean' here.

But I think that you (and I) most-often lack the wit and vocabulary to translate a deeply-felt disgust at -What-? we perceive to be the utter tawdriness of our daily environment in this homogenized Techno-Corpo-Theocracy du jour - at least in such useful form as might.. catalyze any improvement.

I can't know what works for you; for moi the means of placing the matters in some perspective is ~ just remembering to Remember that large company (though a tiny percentage, of course) of folks who did possess the wit and the scale to 'describe' - yet escape becoming - a Part of the daily Madness. To join-in Is to die, effectively enough.

It seems that "we are so dull" usually, that rereading the stuff we sorta already know - is a necessity. (We may be quite as ridikyulus as others, but at least we sometimes Know we are)

(Yeah.. some days that doesn't work, either :(

Hang in there. (for certain ideas of there)

Ashton
New :)good one
-drl
     Today's Altercation a must-read - (cwbrenn) - (27)
         Then there's this Kristol link - - (Ashton) - (26)
             burrowing through that link... - (rcareaga) - (25)
                 Sadly that proves his point - (drewk) - (3)
                     Re: Sadly that proves his point - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         Well, this *is* democracy we're talking about - (drewk)
                         NOOooooo._____Pretense R'US !! - (Ashton)
                 Universal suffrage - you asked for it, you got it -NT - (deSitter) - (20)
                     Universal suffrage - asked for; got--calling you on this - (rcareaga) - (19)
                         Yes - (deSitter) - (18)
                             If you studied - (orion) - (7)
                                 Orion: go to your room. Have a cookie. -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
                                     ... the hell is YOUR problem? - (cwbrenn) - (5)
                                         No... - (folkert) - (3)
                                             Christ, we've got the forum police now. - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                                                 Naw Chris... - (folkert)
                                             And >that< is really funny. -NT - (bepatient)
                                         Agree. Uncalled for...regardless. -NT - (bepatient)
                             Be careful of what you wish for, you might get it... - (hnick) - (8)
                                 Re: Be careful of what you wish for, you might get it... - (deSitter) - (7)
                                     Watch out for prostate cancer! ;-) -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                     General Jack deSitter - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                         Almost. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                             Please refrain from quoting PNAC Founding Scripture here! -NT - (Ashton)
                                             Re: Almost. - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                 Well, deS - (Ashton)
                                         :)good one -NT - (deSitter)
                             As long as we're being glibly carte-blanche.... - (cwbrenn)

Escape from the prison planet!
60 ms