IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Blow for Bush as Saudis deny use of bases
[link|http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/10/01/wsaud01.xml|http://news.telegra.../wsaud01.xml]

"We do not accept the presence in our country of a single soldier at war with Muslims or Arabs," Prince Sultan Abdul Aziz, the defence minister, was quoted as saying. His comments, in the Arabic-language Okaz daily, contradicted earlier assurances from Saudi officials that Riyadh would permit the use of its bases for military operations in Afghanistan.
New A bit OT.
Just today had a call from a friend to see if I was interested in a 6 month assignment for big bucks and all expenses for me and my wife in Saudi Arabia. IBM mainframe stuff. I asked if it was a joke. It wasn't.

No thanks! There was no need to ask how big the buck were.
Alex

Whom the gods destroy, they first make mad. -- Euripides
New Heh - a friend went there..
Maintain radio transmitter stuff. Make the full 1 year (?) or lose most of the pay. He hated it.

One of their guys wondered if I might like to do some of their test equipment, lab equipment. Gave me the high privilege and distict pleasure of telling him to stuff his Heathen Compound / concentration camp, in an appropriate place of low illumination.

Shit - give us oil and we'll sleep with Anyone.

A.
     "Moderate" Saudia Arabia - (bluke) - (14)
         No beer? What animals! - (tablizer)
         For a moment there, I thought I was reading about... - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
             An "SUV Marriage" to the west -NT - (tablizer)
             Re: For a moment there, I thought I was reading about... - (bluke) - (4)
                 So you're saying we should attack Saudi Arabia....? - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                     Re: So you're saying we should attack Saudi Arabia....? - (rsf) - (1)
                         Short memory: remember that black smoke ~ 9 years ago? -NT - (Ashton)
                 Re: For a moment there, I thought I was reading about... - (a6l6e6x)
             ROFL! I like :) stoning wimmens in Jerusalem fer instance -NT - (boxley)
         Blow for Bush as Saudis deny use of bases - (bluke) - (2)
             A bit OT. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 Heh - a friend went there.. - (Ashton)
         An interesting article... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
             Our ignorance of the subtleties (or even overview) - (Ashton)

Bad command or filename.
83 ms