IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ass-covering is Ass-covering...
...regardless of whether it has a Limey accent or a Tejano drawl.

Yeah, like Blair, who is in sooo much more trouble than Shrub (at the current time) politically, is going to admit that his vaunted Mi6 was hoodwinked by a college-dorm forged document!

When pigs fly (and Marlowe and his sock puppett johnu admit they're basically wrong)!
jb4
"We continue to live in a world where all our know-how is locked into binary files in an unknown format. If our documents are our corporate memory, Microsoft still has us all condemned to Alzheimer's."
Simon Phipps, SUN Microsystems
Collapse Edited by jb4 July 18, 2003, 06:47:14 PM EDT
Ass-covering is Ass-covering...
...regardless of whether it has a Limey accent or a Tejano drawl.

Yeah, like Blair, who is in sooo much more trouble than Shrub (at the current time) politically, is going to admit that his vaunted Mi^ was hoodwinked by a college-dorm forged document!

When pigs fly (and Marlowe and his sock puppett johnu admit they're basically wrong)!
jb4
"We continue to live in a world where all our know-how is locked into binary files in an unknown format. If our documents are our corporate memory, Microsoft still has us all condemned to Alzheimer's."
Simon Phipps, SUN Microsystems
     It gets thicker RE forgeries - (deSitter) - (17)
         Hmmmm... - (mmoffitt)
         Note the name Robert Joseph... - (Simon_Jester)
         Administration bungling - (johnu) - (14)
             I bet it's not a non-story - (jake123)
             Re: Administration bungling - (deSitter) - (2)
                 Nit - (boxley) - (1)
                     That's no nit - it's a micron-sized Badger. -NT - (Ashton)
             You have already demonstrated a "unique" about truth - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                 Re: You have already demonstrated a "unique" about truth - (johnu) - (7)
                     Ass-covering is Ass-covering... - (jb4)
                     Oh, you know what I am referring to - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                         Re: Oh, you know what I am referring to - (johnu) - (4)
                             I expect he was looking - (jake123) - (3)
                                 Re: I expect he was looking - (johnu) - (2)
                                     Yes, you responded..eventually - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                         Re: Yes, you responded..eventually - (johnu)
             Latest development in yellowcake story - (marlowe)

At the end of the day, it's still North Dakota.
225 ms