IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: I expect he was looking
I expect he was looking for a response to the direct question aimed at you about what Bush said he was going to do before invading Iraq, and what he actually did do before invading Iraq.

I did [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=109772|respond]. It was late, but I did respond to his question.

If you guys are talking about something else, please point it out.

Regards,
John
New Yes, you responded..eventually
After how many rounds of consistently not responding to the point? And with a response which left the question of whether or not Shrub ever lied on anything an unprovable question to be settled by religious belief. As I commented, Nice goalposts there.

Anyways I would carry this discussion on further, but I am in the process of moving. After tonight I won't be very available for over a week, and today is pretty busy as well...

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New Re: Yes, you responded..eventually
And with a response which left the question of whether or not Shrub ever lied on anything an unprovable question to be settled by religious belief.

It's certainly provable. Just show he knew before hand the statement he was about to make was false. For example, if he directed his UN group to only call a final vote if they had the votes, then went on T.V. and said:
"No matter what the whip count is, we're calling for the vote. We want to see people stand up and say what their opinion is about Saddam Hussein and the utility of the United Nations Security Council."
then you would have a lie.

Anyways I would carry this discussion on further, but I am in the process of moving. After tonight I won't be very available for over a week, and today is pretty busy as well...

Hope the move goes well. Feel free to respond when you have time.

Regards,
John
     It gets thicker RE forgeries - (deSitter) - (17)
         Hmmmm... - (mmoffitt)
         Note the name Robert Joseph... - (Simon_Jester)
         Administration bungling - (johnu) - (14)
             I bet it's not a non-story - (jake123)
             Re: Administration bungling - (deSitter) - (2)
                 Nit - (boxley) - (1)
                     That's no nit - it's a micron-sized Badger. -NT - (Ashton)
             You have already demonstrated a "unique" about truth - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                 Re: You have already demonstrated a "unique" about truth - (johnu) - (7)
                     Ass-covering is Ass-covering... - (jb4)
                     Oh, you know what I am referring to - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                         Re: Oh, you know what I am referring to - (johnu) - (4)
                             I expect he was looking - (jake123) - (3)
                                 Re: I expect he was looking - (johnu) - (2)
                                     Yes, you responded..eventually - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                         Re: Yes, you responded..eventually - (johnu)
             Latest development in yellowcake story - (marlowe)