IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New re: communication
Good written communication of technical topics is a rare gift[1]. I have not seen any justifications for OO that I think are well written. CRC has made some great analogies for other topics, but not OO justification. Mastering OO seems to damage the articulation neurons it seems. Beyond the vague brochure talk, nothing concrete comes.

As far as my writing, if you have a question about something I have written, feel free to ask. I usually won't cuss you out for asking if you have not flamed me for some other issue. Further, rotten spelling and extra parenthesis are usually not show stoppers. Show stoppers to me are things like long sentences and excess pronouns. Parenthesis can be ignored, but ambiguous pronouns will not magically be fixed by ignoring them. IOW, extra information is much less of a sin than insufficient or ambigious information. It is easier to chop an arm off than add one.

[1] It can also vary per person. A writing style that works for one may not work for others.
Good written communication of technical topics is a rare gift[1].
However rare or common it may be, you're not the person to judge on that, since you wouldn't recognize good writing if it fell out of a tree and bopped you on the head.

I have not seen any justifications for OO that I think are well written.
But since what you think is well written has nothing what-so-fucking-ever to do with what actually is well written, that doesn't mean they don't exist -- in fact, given the "powers" of judgment you've shown before, that's all the more reason to think they do exist.

CRC has made some great analogies for other topics, but not OO justification. Mastering OO seems to damage the articulation neurons it seems. Beyond the vague brochure talk, nothing concrete comes.
No, it's you who are too stupid to recognize what is "vague brochure talk" and what isn't.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
     OO heads are weird - (tablizer) - (7)
         s/Marco Polo/Don Quixote/ -NT - (pwhysall) - (6)
             and if I was insane? - (tablizer) - (5)
                 "if"? -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                     If I was insane,pointing it out reptdly rarely fixes anybody -NT - (tablizer) - (3)
                         Some of the Best Stuff originated from the - (Ashton) - (2)
                             re: communication - (tablizer) - (1)
                                 ...isn't one of your fortes (if you have any). - (CRConrad)

How can he be so skinny and live SO phat?!?
78 ms