IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Don't sneer at showing up to work on time...
particularly when the workplace is arguably a strategic military target, even if the enemy didn't have an extremely broad definition of 'military target." Between the astonishing effectiveness of the armed forces we help arm, and the appalling ineptitude/treason of the FBI and INS, I'm probably as much at risk as anyone in the 3rd ID was a couple weeks back.

As far as personal risk, I more or less agree with Patton's observations on dying for one's country. Any idiot can get himself killed. I've seen it happen once or twice. What I do helps to WIN. That's what matters. Any other criterion is either macho posturing or cheap so-called pacifism - or in Brandioch's case, both - and I've no use for either.
----------------------------------------------------------------
DEAL WITH IT.
Victory was the answer - to a great many problems.
When the facts speak for themselves, only a fool insists on having a debate.
The future is leaving the station, the US is at the throttle, and the Left isn't on board.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New did you get paid? yes so fuck you for going to work
and doing your job. No extra points for that.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Carpe Dieu
New Sorry I don't go into war zones for free anymore.
Had quite enough of that growing up. Buried siblings who were less quick on their feet. I've paid my dues. I don't owe you squat. Nowadays I don't focus on personal survival. I focus on survival of my entire civilization, and of all that is good and decent and honest in the world. Got a problem with that?

Speaking of growing up, there are a number of people here who should try it. I'm earning my keep, in the way that matters most. How many here can say that? Come on, you Windows network administrators. You guys do more damage to productivity than those idiots lying down in front of traffic.

Hey, wait a minute! I don't get paid for being on these fora! I'm operating behind enemy lines here, attacking the Big Lies close to their source. I'm a one man incursion force. Of course, the opposition, while they greatly outnumber me, are not very capable. Think of it as keeping in training. But even soldiers get paid for training, right?

Kudos to all professional soldiers who have been in harm's way for the sake of our civilization. (No, guard duty in Germany doesn't qualify!) An extra high five to those of us who win. And to hell with the do-nothings, paid or unpaid.
----------------------------------------------------------------
DEAL WITH IT.
Victory was the answer - to a great many problems.
When the facts speak for themselves, only a fool insists on having a debate.
The future is leaving the station, the US is at the throttle, and the Left isn't on board.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New Correctly stated
Your subject line should read: I don't go into war zones. It's sickening that you have the audacity to equate your going to a cushy job making WMD to a member of 3ID (or 1st Marine or any service man or woman) doing their job. You paid your dues, list 'em.

Got your 20 in?

Got anything higher than the Fire Guard award? (National Defense - given upon completion of basic training whenever any "war" is in progress.)

Got a "Good Boy" (Good Conduct - 3 years without disciplinary action)

How about a "Good Job" (Army Achievement) or a "Even Better Job" (Army Commendation), you know, the ones given upon transfer from one unit to the next, provided you showed up for "work" daily.

How about the harder stuff,
Any Purple Hearts?

CIB?

Bronze Star with a V?

You've not earned anything here, nor have you "paid any dues".
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@attbi.com|Joe]
New Whoopee do do...
My little brother (head of QA) works for the company that manufactured an integral component to your gizmos... So?

Most here know who paying my salary. Let's just say that if someone really wanted to disrupt our way of life/business, this site would be the logical target. I work on disaster recovery plans, and know the position the organization is taking. Over half of the computing power of the organization is located here. And some very important applications...

So your gizmo company gets taken out, someone else builds the gizmos. Without the services provided by the organization I'm working for, your gizmos won't get built, and a lot of other people will be affected.

You are just a tiny piece of a tiny cog in the working of America. Every piece is requried to make everything work. And everyone is replaceable. How big of a hole do you leave in a bucket of water when you pull your finger out?

Your self importance reminds me of the joke where all the components of the body wanted to be boss... If you haven't heard it, respond and I'll post it in Oh, Pun just for you.

Get a life. Your posts are nauseatingly boring and predictable.
New Real targets.
In two weeks, my work is moving directly above what is considered to be the #2 target in Seattle, after the Space Needle - Westlake Mall.

So, by your logic, showing up for work every day is an act of patriotic courage! Whee!

By the way, all those mass graves? Bush Sr.'s legacy. Hey, isn't most of Shrub's cabinet from Pappy's era?
They say a city in the desert lies/ The vanity of an ancient king/ But the city lies in broken pieces/ Where the wind howls and the vultures sing/ These are the works of man/ This is the sum of our ambition...
New Isn't Shrub himself, a part of the Bush legacy? ;-b
New Re: Real targets.
Someday there will be a large bronze monument in DC of you bravely boarding the bus..looking upward, chin set, eyes steely. In the movie version, you'll take your seat and gravely announce - "Were not out of the woods yet, men."
-drl
New almost shat myself laughing so hard!!!!
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Carpe Dieu
New Ditto!
They say a city in the desert lies/ The vanity of an ancient king/ But the city lies in broken pieces/ Where the wind howls and the vultures sing/ These are the works of man/ This is the sum of our ambition...
New Re: Ditto!
Yeah, the other part of the story is, you knocked me down and scattered my bus money so I couldn't get on.

"Take care of her for me, Ross...This is something I've gotta do.."

"Don't do it, Thane! THANE! No!! It's my bus! MINE!"

"THANE!!!!"

(Runs alongside, helplessly banging on the windows...)
-drl
New You been watching Bruckheimer films again?
New Must be the lithium..
-drl
     What did you do during the war? - (marlowe) - (21)
         which one? - (boxley) - (13)
             Don't sneer at showing up to work on time... - (marlowe) - (12)
                 did you get paid? yes so fuck you for going to work - (boxley) - (2)
                     Sorry I don't go into war zones for free anymore. - (marlowe) - (1)
                         Correctly stated - (jbrabeck)
                 Whoopee do do... - (jbrabeck) - (8)
                     Real targets. - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                         Isn't Shrub himself, a part of the Bush legacy? ;-b -NT - (jbrabeck)
                         Re: Real targets. - (deSitter) - (5)
                             almost shat myself laughing so hard!!!! -NT - (boxley)
                             Ditto! -NT - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                 Re: Ditto! - (deSitter) - (2)
                                     You been watching Bruckheimer films again? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                         Must be the lithium.. -NT - (deSitter)
         Little gizmos ... - (altmann) - (2)
             And - (Ashton)
             Oh, that's just beautiful. - (marlowe)
         Still waiting for one - (tangaroa) - (2)
             Does your family have a history of that? - (Silverlock)
             But he's so sincere - - (Ashton)
         Who ever predicted we'd lose? - (warmachine)

Keep up the good work. Those dark sides need more advertising.
187 ms