IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New WMD == Worthless Marlowe DriveBy?
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@attbi.com|Joe]
New *chuckle*
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Possible LRPDISM
Although to immortalize Marlowe within a LRPDism would inexorably taint the LRPD for all time...so Upon further review, I retract.....
jb4
"We continue to live in a world where all our know-how is locked into binary files in an unknown format. If our documents are our corporate memory, Microsoft still has us all condemned to Alzheimer's."
Simon Phipps, SUN Microsystems
New Actually...
I avoid political and religious references in the LRPDisms.

I'd put this under "political".

Slams, also, are limited to good-natured slams.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     The price of hostility to the truth - (marlowe) - (18)
         camels, needles - (rcareaga) - (17)
             If you were to see the medium sized picture... - (marlowe) - (16)
                 Ooo, did his widdle feewings get huwt? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (11)
                     Just telling the truth. Deal with it. -NT - (marlowe) - (10)
                         Re: Just telling the truth. Deal with it. - (inthane-chan) - (9)
                             WMD == Worthless Marlowe DriveBy? -NT - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                                 *chuckle* -NT - (bepatient)
                                 Possible LRPDISM - (jb4) - (1)
                                     Actually... - (admin)
                             Statement of the obvious. Was preceeded by the proof. - (marlowe) - (4)
                                 Guess it is time to stop denying things. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                     Dude. You're still missing the point. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                         Afghanistan. - (inthane-chan)
                                         I am in (shock and) Awe! - (jb4)
                 Den Beste is a lot smarter than you, period - (jake123)
                 how uncharacteristically diffident of marlowe - (rcareaga) - (2)
                     Re: how uncharacteristically diffident of marlowe - (deSitter)
                     Well, there's a bit of a hitch to the transformation - - (Ashton)

He poops from his butt.
196 ms