IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New More like
it provides an API to easily put things (other widgets) onto a layout in a grid format.
New here ya go
Tkined
The Tkined network editor provides a framework for an extensible network management platform. Extensions are usually written in Tcl based on the Tnm extension. This allows to integrate site or network specific management tools at very low costs. The Tcl API allows to control every aspect of the editor which makes it possible to even automate standard user interactions with Tcl scripts.
I think Tkined has been ported to winders.
thanx,
bill

will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Carpe Dieu
New TK has been used to write trees and grids
--

Inquiring minds want to scream.
New don't need every possible widget in there I think
it provides an API to easily put things (other widgets) onto a layout in a grid format.

I don't think I need to put a wide variety of widgets in the grid. Text and check-boxes (and perhaps maybe pull-down lists) might be sufficient. Ideally the user could expand or shrink columns by dragging on the borders in the column headers. And of course have automatic scroll-bars.

Think of sort of a scaled-down spreadsheet (MS-Excel) in a fixed area or window without the "edit bar" (or optional edit bar) at top. Data entry would appear right inside cells next to the cursor.

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Carpe Dieu
     Open-source grid widget? - (tablizer) - (18)
         Re: Open-source grid widget? - (orion) - (1)
             Active-X? Gulp......but thanx for links -NT - (tablizer)
         What's your environment? - (tseliot)
         As TSE says, for what dev. environment, if not as an OCX? - (CRConrad) - (6)
             Delphi question re dynamic widgets - (tablizer) - (5)
                 You want GUI over HTTP? I've offered you one already. - (tseliot) - (1)
                     DOM stinks like rotten bat farts,but lets not start that agn -NT - (tablizer)
                 You want an answer from me? Why should I answer that? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     Did Delphi make you rude, or were you just born that way? -NT - (tablizer) - (1)
                         How was that any ruder than what YOU wrote? (new thread) - (CRConrad)
         for the programming impaired could you define grid widget? - (boxley) - (5)
             More like - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                 here ya go - (boxley)
                 TK has been used to write trees and grids -NT - (Arkadiy)
                 don't need every possible widget in there I think - (tablizer) - (1)
                     exactly what tkined is for -NT - (boxley)
         On OS X there's one in the standard cocoa toolkit - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             Windows has a standard one too - very dumb one -NT - (Arkadiy)

Ignore the man talking to his hand.
52 ms