IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New They declared the jihad...but the question is ... why?
We haven't attacked them. We really haven't threatened them. So...WHY are they declaring war on us?

I think this is important. I think this represents (in a way) bin Laudin's ultimate goal - he wanted to attack the US...and for us to knee jerk back and slam Afganistan. If we had done that...according to some, muslim countries would've come together in a war against us.

And that may have been bin Laudin's ultimate goal - to unite the Islamic countries under him.

If so...Bush's tactics are REALLY working against him. Getting Pakinstan to agree (demand) bin Laudin be turned over really alienates bin Laudin. The only pressure he can place now is on the Taliban.

New Some terrorist organizations have already denounced Laden
... according to one report I heard a couple days ago.

They may be feeling the heat from Bin Laden's "victory".
New Yeah, they're pissed because he didn't target Statue of Lib.
         Their Soviet experience made them brave - (tablizer) - (1)
             Living in afganistan made them brave. - (addison)
         It's a trap. - (Ashton) - (5)
             That's my conclusion so far. - (brettj) - (4)
                 Nobody knows. We must be clear-headed about our actions. - (Another Scott)
                 Pakistan has good reasons to support U.S. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     U.S. has nuclear reasons to support Pakistan - (brettj) - (1)
                         Er, too late (dropping bombs, that is.) - (wharris2)
         Well, now comes the ugly part. - (marlowe) - (4)
             Ummm... - (hnick)
             They declared the jihad...but the question is ... why? - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                 Some terrorist organizations have already denounced Laden - (brettj) - (1)
                     Yeah, they're pissed because he didn't target Statue of Lib. -NT - (tablizer)

Make your blood boil?
69 ms