IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New if they refuse to leave peacefully in Tampa, killed
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
New Cute, you added "peacefully".
     Freedom of speech is bi-directional - (boxley) - (19)
         Re: Freedom of speech is bi-directional - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
             working peacefully? how so - (boxley) - (15)
                 She was simply trying to stop the bulldozing of a house. - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
                     and the person he ran over was a government sponsored - (boxley) - (13)
                         I don't understand how a non-violent person is a terrorist. - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                             she should have been arrested and deported - (boxley) - (11)
                                 Since burning an american flag is constitutionally protected - (cwbrenn) - (10)
                                     thats not the part that is annoying - (boxley) - (9)
                                         And for all that - - (Ashton) - (5)
                                             It was photographed. - (Silverlock)
                                             when did I ever say it was not? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Your example fails. They are evicted. Not killed. -NT - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                     if they refuse to leave peacefully in Tampa, killed -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Cute, you added "peacefully". -NT - (Brandioch)
                                         I'd still like to know - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                             Not me. - (Brandioch)
                                         Great logic. - (Brandioch)
             While all that may be true, - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                 Agreed. - (a6l6e6x)

This movie doesn't scrape the bottom of the barrel. This movie isn't the bottom of the barrel. This movie isn't below the bottom of the barrel. This movie doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence with barrels.
44 ms