IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New She was simply trying to stop the bulldozing of a house.
Unarmed, wearing a quite noticeable red jacket.

Tying her to terrorists is an unfounded accusation given the non-violent group she is a member of.

Now the bulldozer driver is a Israeli government sponsored terrorist.

Judge people by what they do!
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New and the person he ran over was a government sponsored
terrorist. Brought in by the Palestinians to assist their attacks against Israel. I admire the fact she had the courage to go there. I also beleive that if you are in such a situation expect to die and if you live you are blessed.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
New I don't understand how a non-violent person is a terrorist.
Was Mahatma Gandhi a terrorist?

Who was terrorized, the driver?

She could have been arrested for obstructing Israeli aspirations of ethnically cleansed Greater Land of Israel.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New she should have been arrested and deported
as we would arrest and deport an Iraqi who was blocking limos from entering the whitehouse. Did you see the picture marlowe had of her screaming and burning an american flag? Are you sure she was non violent, the report actually said they were not taking down a house they were removing a stand of trees that 2 explosives caches had been found and that provided cover for terrorists. If you remember she was standing on a brushpile of wood being knocked down. If I am taking down a house you start 6 inches above ground. If she was blocking cover being buldozed she is not as innocent as believed. It did not look like an olive orchard either.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
New Since burning an american flag is constitutionally protected
you can actually do that in the course of non-violent protest.

In the US, at any rate. I'm not familiar with the Israeli constitution.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New thats not the part that is annoying
you travel to a foreign country to actively poke fingers in the eyes of the powers that be and the entire world is surprised she got killed.
Question how long would her antics keep her alive in the following assuming she was agains the host nation
1, cuba
2, Iran
3. Saudi Arabia
4. Russia
5, Peru
6, Serbia

in all of the above cases except cuba and russia she would have been sold to a brothel
She depended on the good will of Israel and that was a mistake. Israel is no the 51st state as some both pro and anti Israeli's think it is a FOREIGN country engaged in a war for 50 years some years hotter than others but still a war zone.
example. Some countries I have visited on one occation or another,
Chad
Sierra Leone
Ghana
Liberia
Angola
South Africa
Honduras
Belize
Guatamala
"others"
In all cases you do what you came for and not confront the local government. If you do you are liable to be dissapeared and the American govt will tell you point blank there is nothing they can do for you. Some how American schools think Israel is special and that being American gives you privileges. Wrong and in this case dead wrong. If you want to fight the Israelis fine. You will notice however no palestinians wear orange vests and fuck around in front of bulldozers. My rule is if the locals dont drink the water, buy bottled water.
thanx,
bill

New And for all that -
If.. (in this incident, apparently not photographed as it happened, but seen by bystanders who reported) the bulldozer operator intentionally ran over her, then backed over her? She may have been a pest, naive yada yada, but she was neither armed nor dangerous. This was murder, however shielded shall be the perpetrator. And I don't give a shit whether he calls himself a Jew or an Arab or a Republican.

It doesn't matter if these are nasty people - obviously on both sides - and who have become dehumanized through years of pointless stimulus/response signifying Nothing except mutual impotence to cooperate, and a certain swagger at each's 'bravery' in intransigence -

It was still fucking murder, despite the Foreign Legion testosterone bravado or your snide sexist dismissal as, 'brothel fodder'.

Ashton

PS I also don't give a shit about *whose* fucking flag she burned.. were all the flags and 'Holy' books burned on a single pyre, the world could begin from that bright new vista -- the long slow climb towards adulthood. That pyre is today, much more likely to be a nuclear one -- than it was a week ago IMhO.
New It was photographed.
It's all over Indymedia.

[link|http://www.indybay.org/news/2003/03/1583823.php|Link]

Warning: graphic content.
The world is only a simple place to the simple.
New when did I ever say it was not?
show me the post where I justified the action as acceptable.
you think that driver went home after work and said"guess what I ran down some silly bitch in an orange vest, that'll teach em." okay ben heres an extra scone for that patriotic act. Somehow I dont think so.

As far as her, she supports the suicide bombers totally. Eats and sleeps with them and the leaders that send them out. Before the inevitable whining about collective punishment starts up, let me remind you that taking down a house in a refugee camp s the equivelence of an eviction. In US public housing if a person who sleeps in a residence even if not a resident is found with drugs the entire family is evicted, moved out gone. Since most of these houses are in refugee camps(why there is a house in a temporary CAMP is another thousand posts alltogether) buldozing is the only way to evict permanently. Why wasnt the girl standing in front of the door of [link|http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/access/312413741.html?FMT=FT&FMTS=FT&PMID=33031&desc=Two+families+lose+leases+after+graffiti|http://pqasb.pqarchi...es+after+graffiti]
ready to stop sherrif deputies from carrying out their duties? At least the Israelis only do it for Murder not graffitti. She knows that interfering with Cops that would get her ass in jail. She thought she could harrass Israelis and not be touched because of her nationality. That was a fatal mistake. Hers.
thanx,
bill

New Your example fails. They are evicted. Not killed.
New if they refuse to leave peacefully in Tampa, killed

New Cute, you added "peacefully".
New I'd still like to know
...what makes her a "terrorist" -- something you have signally failed to do thus far.* If you're expanding on the definition of the word as it is commonly understood, you need to let the rest of us in on this so that we can better decipher your posts (which are already not infrequently heavy lifting, as I'm not the first to observe) when, as given your particular set of obsessions is highly likely, you touch upon this subject again.

cordially,

*She might have been violent, or that could have been a weapons cache she was standing on doesn't satisfy me--anyone else convinced by the prosecution's arguments?
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Not me.
But then I have never been convinced by "maybe it might have been".

I think Ashton's tagged this correctly.

It was murder.

And anyone who supports it needs to get his priorities in order.
New Great logic.
So, Israel is as bad as any terrorist state.

Gee, and here I was thinking that they were "good guys".

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
     Freedom of speech is bi-directional - (boxley) - (19)
         Re: Freedom of speech is bi-directional - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
             working peacefully? how so - (boxley) - (15)
                 She was simply trying to stop the bulldozing of a house. - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
                     and the person he ran over was a government sponsored - (boxley) - (13)
                         I don't understand how a non-violent person is a terrorist. - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                             she should have been arrested and deported - (boxley) - (11)
                                 Since burning an american flag is constitutionally protected - (cwbrenn) - (10)
                                     thats not the part that is annoying - (boxley) - (9)
                                         And for all that - - (Ashton) - (5)
                                             It was photographed. - (Silverlock)
                                             when did I ever say it was not? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Your example fails. They are evicted. Not killed. -NT - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                     if they refuse to leave peacefully in Tampa, killed -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Cute, you added "peacefully". -NT - (Brandioch)
                                         I'd still like to know - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                             Not me. - (Brandioch)
                                         Great logic. - (Brandioch)
             While all that may be true, - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                 Agreed. - (a6l6e6x)

Your Bork God[tm] is HERE!
73 ms