IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Saddam's indestructible bunkers
20 kiloton?

We ought to still have something a little peppier than that, thanks to Iraq's heading of weapons disarmament in the UN.
New Say, what do you think would happen
if the US nuked Baghdad?
--\r\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\r\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\r\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\r\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\r\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Re: Say, what do you think would happen
They would start doing high-velocity swine tests on airliner windshields, and a snowball would have excellent chance in Hades.
New End of the world as we know it, I feel fine..
I really think every nation with legit nukes really doesn't want to ever use them, especially the Hydrogen sort.

The problem is escalation. Just watch "Clear and Present Danger" and you can see how a single nuke can cause things to get out of hand quickly. Once we launch and Russia launches, then there just won't be much life left on the planet. Russia's 12,000 and our 12,000 nukes means that every population center in the world with more than 50,000 people is gone. The left over nuclear winds will probably kill most every one else.

And those who remain will not want to stay.
New Glad you remembered!
If Bush had been in power in October 1962, bye bye world. Only the titanic mental effort of Kennedy to arrange his mind around an acceptable solution - involving missles in Turkey oddly enough - prevented WW-III. His hawks - and there were many, including gool ol' Peacemaker LeMay - wanted to "get it on".

If the world gets in a real knot here, we're screwed man.

Maybe I should talk about my bomb crater dream now..nah.
-drl
New Re: End of the world as we know it, I feel fine..
Hey: try this.

Dig up the old dusty copy of Starcraft, Brood Wars expansion (and Windows, if necessary). Start it up and alt-tab out to Winamp. Cue up "It's the End of the World as We Know It" and go back to SC. Start the intro video. About a half-second after the Blizzard logo fades to black, alt-tab out and start the music. Switch back and enjoy.

A friend discovered this in college...it's pretty interesting when you know the words. If you get it right, the marine's ammo will run out just as they start the first chorus. Leave the video sound on too.

Zergs everywhere, Marine starts shooting while:
That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane and Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn - world serves its own needs, dummy serve your own needs.
Feed it off an aux speak, grunt, no, strength, no, Ladder start to clatter with fear fight down height.
Wire in a fire, representing seven games, a government for hire and a combat site.
Left of west and coming in a hurry with the furies breathing down your neck.
Team by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered cropped.
Look at that low playing! Fine, then. Uh oh, overflow, population, common food, but it'll do.
Save yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed
dummy with the rapture andthe revered and the right, right.
You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty psyched.

Ammo: 000
     Saddam's indestructible bunkers - (marlowe) - (12)
         Re: Saddam's indestructible bunkers - (cybermace5) - (5)
             Say, what do you think would happen - (jake123) - (4)
                 Re: Say, what do you think would happen - (cybermace5)
                 End of the world as we know it, I feel fine.. - (gdaustin) - (2)
                     Glad you remembered! - (deSitter)
                     Re: End of the world as we know it, I feel fine.. - (cybermace5)
         Haven't you shipped out yet? - (deSitter) - (4)
             No - his mission was a gobbels like one <grin> REMF -NT - (dmarker)
             Shouldn't you be chained to a "baby milk" factory by now? - (marlowe) - (2)
                 Then why are you posting here? - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                     Posting here is his work -NT - (jake123)
         Turn their own weapons on them... - (gdaustin)

Everything is terrible.
40 ms