IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The diff between those who analyse & those who swallow
without the ability to question or test.

As a simple comment, how do you determine what is propaganda & what is probable ?

You do give the appearance of someone who believes evry word you are told until it is proved wrong. There are people here who question what is being said & assign a probability to it.

I would be thrilled for example if the Basra uprising were proven to be fact & happening but based on the way & circumstances it was reported & the clear need for admin to deflect growing concerns, I have assigned it to propganda until better evidence is presented.

Please understand that most of us all want the same thing but there are some who want the result to be both honorable and true.

Starting wars is dangerous, lying about why it was started & how it is going would be evil if proven to be the case & unfortunaeltly Rummy has been caught out a bit. I sure don't believe what the Iraqis say or convey but I do analyse it for any probability of being true/false just as I do our pronouncements. Right at the moment I find Rummy to be like 'hard-tack' to try & eat.

Cheers

Doug Marker

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
Expand Edited by dmarker March 25, 2003, 09:16:53 PM EST
New gawd can't resist
One is $75 an hour - the other is an hour for $75.
-drl
Expand Edited by deSitter March 25, 2003, 09:22:31 PM EST
     Why havn't they used them yet? - (JayMehaffey) - (27)
         whatever works :-) -NT - (boxley)
         *boggle* - (Brandioch) - (1)
             So you say...over and over and over -NT - (bepatient)
         You guys are using the wrong criteria - (bluke) - (23)
             Wanna place a bet of this ??? - my $US100 - (dmarker) - (22)
                 No deal for a simple reason - (bluke) - (21)
                     So Saddam will not use "WMD's"..... - (Brandioch) - (20)
                         What don't you understand ... - (bluke) - (19)
                             backtracking like all getout - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                 Re: backtracking like all getout - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                     Not sure what that has to do with offer odf bet ??? - (dmarker)
                             That was the whole point. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                 Aint it amazing - call these cats bluff & they meow loudly - (dmarker) - (7)
                                     Re: Aint it amazing - call these cats bluff & they meow loud - (cybermace5) - (6)
                                         So is that a take up of the bet or another meow ? -NT - (dmarker) - (5)
                                             Re: So is that a take up of the bet or another meow ? - (cybermace5) - (4)
                                                 Easy money - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                     Re: Easy money - (cybermace5) - (2)
                                                         The diff between those who analyse & those who swallow - (dmarker) - (1)
                                                             gawd can't resist - (deSitter)
                                 How effective would Chemical weapons be against US troops? - (bluke) - (2)
                                     Desert heat is coming - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Not for at least a few weeks - (bluke)
                                 Tossing nukes left and right - (orion) - (3)
                                     No comparison between nukes and chemical weapons - (bluke)
                                     The only proof is prediction. - (Brandioch)
                                     Re: Tossing nukes left and right - (rcareaga)

The little corncobs on toothpicks are particularly good.
97 ms