IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm only as serious as they are.
If they really can rally the Islamic world to try to kill us, every man woman and child, then I think we would rise to the occasion quite well enough. It wouldn't be genocide though, we'd set aside a reservation for the remaining few.

Because we use our power with restraint, much of the world interprets us as weak, because such restraint in the use of power is a totally alien concept to them, and that causes them to make mistakes.

Of course we'll be blamed for their mistakes - if we hadn't exercised restraint they wouldn't have misjudged us, so it's all our fault, as usual.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Deep down.. I hope you are right
re restraint.

But having the village Idiot as US Selected Resident, and one tryin to fill Daddy's big shoes (And Prescott Bush's boots) - all given carte blanche, along with the likes of John Ashcroft et al:

There's much *need* of hopefulness as the Dogs of War are given fresh meat, and the call-ups for Reserves go out...
Let the slogans begin.

(Remember - as I hope Dick's Boys might be reminded in time - the Muslims despise each others' sects about as much as the Baptists, Catholics and Unitarians each have Their Personalized Gods, only One of which is the Right One.)

:[

A.

Kill a Commie for the er AntiChrist?
     2 more possilbe attempts - (bepatient) - (38)
         2 had tickets dated from 9/11/01 - (brettj) - (1)
             ... from a plane that was grounded before take-off on 9/11 - (brettj)
         Do You Understand? - (gdaustin) - (35)
             I don't see it that way. - (brettj) - (8)
                 That's Why I Don't Like Calling It A War - (gdaustin) - (7)
                     Wrong reason - (Fearless Freep) - (3)
                         It could very well be war. - (wharris2) - (2)
                             No denying it - (Fearless Freep) - (1)
                                 Are You Prepared to Die? - (gdaustin)
                     It's not war - (kmself) - (2)
                         Continuing analogy - (wharris2) - (1)
                             Hey guys: I think you've Got It\ufffd - (Ashton)
             More than you know. - (bepatient) - (15)
                 Good answer. Hatred leads to evil. - (brettj) - (14)
                     Bad answer. - (wharris2) - (13)
                         Love the person, not their evil deeds. - NT -NT - (brettj)
                         Someone else said, "Be wise as serpents, harmless as doves" - (brettj) - (11)
                             We have to agree to disagree - (wharris2) - (9)
                                 Turning a cheek and defending oneself are 2 different things - (brettj) - (8)
                                     Sigh - (wharris2) - (6)
                                         Do you want justice or Vengence? - (brettj) - (3)
                                             Re: Do you want justice or Vengence? - (hnick) - (1)
                                                 You are right on target. - (brettj)
                                             Both. - (wharris2)
                                         Another thought: What do you think the terrorists expect?? - (brettj) - (1)
                                             Terrorists have seen "The Grinch who Stole Christmas" - (brettj)
                                     Doesn't say turn the cheek more than once... -NT - (hnick)
                             Only have the right to turn your own cheek - (mhuber)
             Yes, so I guess we'd better get on with it. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                 The new Kristalnacht? - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                     Re: The new Kristalnacht? - (rsf)
                     I'm only as serious as they are. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         Deep down.. I hope you are right - (Ashton)
             No. - (addison) - (3)
                 Maslov's Hierarchy of Needs. - (brettj) - (2)
                     Each should help all the levels below . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         I've never heard that answer before. - (brettj)
             Curious - (rsf)

But if you call right now, you might get an appointment by then.
88 ms