IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No.
This is a Holy Muslim War. They will not stop until every one of them (or us) is dead.

What do you mean "us", paleface? [old joke, off topic to explain]

Christians? Americans?

Hell, they just want Israel to disappear, preferably at their hand, and they're happy.

*THAT* is why they attack. Partially because its so damn dangerous to attack Israel - they tend to respond "disproportionately".

And we don't.

If there is one left standing, they will have a "calling" from Allah to attack the U.S. If there is one American left standing, we'll be duty bound to destroy Islam.

That's not the case. For some of them, a very few, yes. And they manipulate some others. We've seen it before, and withstood it without having to "kill them all".

Or we kill every living Arab in the world.

Which doesn't change the problem you were describing.

McVeigh wasn't an arab. But he was as deadly. There are Christian sects as dangerous as the extreme Arab sects. Want to let *me* pick out who to shoot? Please?

You see, once we attack Afghanistan, they and most of the Arab world will declare war on us.

I don't know that at all.

Something from my viewpoint, and my mismash of knowledge of Islam and Arabs (which requires distinction, the Afganistanis aren't arabs (right?)) - the issue with the Arabs is that "country" is mostly irrelevant - the lines were drawn by Europeans. (which is why As I understand it, is why Iraq has a debatably legit claim to Kuwait).... So the ties are slightly different.

You're talking about the Islamic world... and most of them hate each other, just slightly less than they hate us. Well, no, that's wrong too. Most of them don't give a rat's ass, they are too busy worrying about day-to-day.

Addison

New Maslov's Hierarchy of Needs.
Is that what you are getting at?
>>>>
You're talking about the Islamic world... and most of them hate each other, just slightly less than they hate us. Well, no, that's wrong too. Most of them don't give a rat's ass, they are too busy worrying about day-to-day.
<<<<

We start at the beginning and move up the ladder (hopefully) :

Self-Actualization (sharing success with others)
Respect and approval from others
Love and affection
Shelter & Security
Food & Water (day to day survival)

P.S. This is from memory so it may be a tad off in the descriptions.

Question: What is the best way to help people at the bottom get to the top?
Who should be the one's to help them: Those at the top or those in the middle?
New Each should help all the levels below . .
. . but this pyramid is pointy at the top and very broad at the bottom, so there are limits to what can be done.

Also keep in mind many will violently resist being helped. This can be quite frustrating for those above.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New I've never heard that answer before.
I'm impressed and perhaps a better person now that I've learned this new truth.

Thanks.

P.S. Sometimes the reason people resent being helped is because the people "above" tend to be a bit arrogant. I know this tendancy applies to me on occasion. Sorry for those occasions.

Brett
     2 more possilbe attempts - (bepatient) - (38)
         2 had tickets dated from 9/11/01 - (brettj) - (1)
             ... from a plane that was grounded before take-off on 9/11 - (brettj)
         Do You Understand? - (gdaustin) - (35)
             I don't see it that way. - (brettj) - (8)
                 That's Why I Don't Like Calling It A War - (gdaustin) - (7)
                     Wrong reason - (Fearless Freep) - (3)
                         It could very well be war. - (wharris2) - (2)
                             No denying it - (Fearless Freep) - (1)
                                 Are You Prepared to Die? - (gdaustin)
                     It's not war - (kmself) - (2)
                         Continuing analogy - (wharris2) - (1)
                             Hey guys: I think you've Got It\ufffd - (Ashton)
             More than you know. - (bepatient) - (15)
                 Good answer. Hatred leads to evil. - (brettj) - (14)
                     Bad answer. - (wharris2) - (13)
                         Love the person, not their evil deeds. - NT -NT - (brettj)
                         Someone else said, "Be wise as serpents, harmless as doves" - (brettj) - (11)
                             We have to agree to disagree - (wharris2) - (9)
                                 Turning a cheek and defending oneself are 2 different things - (brettj) - (8)
                                     Sigh - (wharris2) - (6)
                                         Do you want justice or Vengence? - (brettj) - (3)
                                             Re: Do you want justice or Vengence? - (hnick) - (1)
                                                 You are right on target. - (brettj)
                                             Both. - (wharris2)
                                         Another thought: What do you think the terrorists expect?? - (brettj) - (1)
                                             Terrorists have seen "The Grinch who Stole Christmas" - (brettj)
                                     Doesn't say turn the cheek more than once... -NT - (hnick)
                             Only have the right to turn your own cheek - (mhuber)
             Yes, so I guess we'd better get on with it. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                 The new Kristalnacht? - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                     Re: The new Kristalnacht? - (rsf)
                     I'm only as serious as they are. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         Deep down.. I hope you are right - (Ashton)
             No. - (addison) - (3)
                 Maslov's Hierarchy of Needs. - (brettj) - (2)
                     Each should help all the levels below . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         I've never heard that answer before. - (brettj)
             Curious - (rsf)

What a feat!
130 ms