IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New brainwash-and-wear
Unfortunately the Paletinians have brainwashed their children into complete hatred for Israel

Israel's own actions of course have no bearing whatsoever on the opinions a Palestinian child might hold in later life.

"Sure, they bulldozed our house, but it must have been for some worthy public works project."

As Ashton might say, I. Think. Not.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New You missed the point
Before 1948 whose house had Israel bulldozed? From 1948-1967 whose house had Israel bulldozed? Yet, the Palestinians still were brought up to hate the Jews and Israel. How many Palestinian houses do you think hve actually been bulldozed? The fact that Palestinians are still sitting in refugee camps in Lebanon, Syria and other Arab countries 55 years later is a much bigger part of the problem.
New your missing the point, Viega thinks you should all leave
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
New Clearly not
If I had a realistic and humane solution for that mess I'd put it in writing and wait for Stockholm (Oslo?) to call.

Actually, I favor American noninterference in Israeli affairs.

cordially,
New From "The Glittering Prizes"
"Israel was paid for with the blood of six million Jews!"

"Maybe that's not what the Arabs wanted for it."

--Frederic Raphael, The Glittering Prizes (novel & teleplay, 1976)

cordially,
New With 22 countries
and 99%+ of the area of the Middle East is it too much to ask? In 1948 when India and Pakistan were born there was a transfer of population over 20 million people switched sides. The fact is that between 1948 and 1953 over 800,000 Jews were forced to flee Arab countries to Israel.
New Then scrap your previous plan.
That's the WHOLE point.

What has been done is NOT working.

Nor do I see any way that it WOULD work.

All I keep seeing is excuses for why you have to keep killing them.

And their excuses for why they have to keep killing you.

And the "justification" for both based on how someone killed someone else 50 years ago.
New What do you suggest?
As I said it takes 2 sides to make peace.

In fact, Barak did exactly that, he said enough interim agreements lets make a deal and made a very generous offer, basically all the West Bank and Gaza and a compromise on Jerusalem. We all know how Arafat responded.
Expand Edited by bluke March 23, 2003, 11:54:28 AM EST
New Actually, that depends upon your view.
As I said it takes 2 sides to make peace.
That is true, if you see the world as "us" against "them".

In reality, there are MANY sides in this issue.

Israel's problem is that it treats ALL the Palestinians as terrorists.

That is why Israel does not see a problem with rocket attacks against an apartment building, as long as Israel kills the "bad guy" it was going after.

Even Yasser has/had to deal with different factions in his organization.

Work towards reducing the problem. Find the factions that Israel can work with and help them expand their power base.

Work with the other nations there and through the UN to get those factions some land of their own. It doesn't all have to come from Israel. Hell, you have the maps. Offer them something GOOD like the chunk where Egypt, Israel and Saudi Arabia and Jordan meet. It's water front property.

I'd have a bit of trouble selling that to Jordan, but it could be done.

If not there, slice bit from Israel, Lebanon, Jordan and Syria. They'd end up with access to the Mediterranean Sea.

If you can't stand for that either, then move them over the Gaza strip and run it up along the border 'tween Egypt and Israel.

But get the UN to buy into it so you can get UN support for weeding out any terrorists (without helicopters shooting apartments) that try to setup a home there.

No Palestinian is born a terrorist.

They can be raised that way.

And Israel can help raise them that way.

Or Israel can help those who are NOT terrorists to setup a better life for themselves.
New another vote for transfer YES :-)
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
New Not far and to a GOOD spot.
And that most likely means that some people in Israel will have to move.

And this will NOT be all of the Palestinians. This will be small factions that are willing to live in peace with the Jews.

So, initially, the Palestinians would have MORE land and Israel would have LESS land.

I trust that you've looked at maps of the area. Any problems with the locations I've picked?

New Nope, I dont live there so its fine with me
as long as there is a defensible spot for me to get to if needed.
thanx,
bill

Schwarzkopf on 1991 - (deSitter) - (34)
         What do you expect him to say? - (bluke) - (33)
             Re: What do you expect him to say? - (deSitter) - (32)
                 Actually that is the Arab strategy - (bluke) - (31)
                     Of Course it is - (deSitter) - (30)
                         You don't know what you are talking about - (bluke) - (29)
                             Re: You don't know what you are talking about - (deSitter) - (28)
                                 Look in the mirror - (bluke) - (27)
                                     No - (deSitter) - (21)
                                         You are so wrong about Israel - (bluke) - (20)
                                             Then why don't you treat your neighbors better? - (deSitter) - (19)
                                                 Very simple - (bluke) - (18)
                                                     Blah blah blah - (deSitter) - (17)
                                                         Easy for you to say from where you sit - (bluke) - (1)
                                                             Re: Easy for you to say from where you sit - (deSitter)
                                                         hey dee, get a published quote from a palestinian leader - (boxley) - (14)
                                                             That will be the day he is assasinated - (bluke) - (12)
                                                                 brainwash-and-wear - (rcareaga) - (11)
                                                                     You missed the point - (bluke) - (10)
                                                                         your missing the point, Viega thinks you should all leave -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                             Clearly not - (rcareaga)
                                                                         From "The Glittering Prizes" - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                                             With 22 countries - (bluke)
                                                                         Then scrap your previous plan. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                             What do you suggest? - (bluke) - (4)
                                                                                 Actually, that depends upon your view. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                     another vote for transfer YES :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                         Not far and to a GOOD spot. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                             Nope, I dont live there so its fine with me - (boxley)
                                                             Not defending those people either - (deSitter)
                                     Read these forums. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                         And in fact the same thing goes in Israel - (bluke) - (3)
                                             Nobody has any handy "solutions", obviously. Mine: - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                 The only thing that will work INHO - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     The only thing that will work... - (inthane-chan)

I'd probably enjoy it, actually.
87 ms