IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No, the end to terrorism (or at least slowing it down)
Is to have shiite muslims take over the holy places in Saudi Arabia. The wahibis have great sataned us into osama's hand. Their particular brand of Islam produced the taliban. The Saudis and the Pakistanis with Egyptians are responsible for 9/11. If the pope was in charge of teaching militant catholics to do the twin towers I would be happy to stick lutherans in charge of the vatican. We can do no less to those who used their oil wealth to deliberately attack America for no other reason than their blind religious hatred of all things non arab.Let the persians have the place and disarming Iraq is a dam fine way to start it.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
New Re: No, the end to terrorism (or at least slowing it down)
Israel has to address the issue of a Palestinian state. Why are settlers still on the West Bank?
-drl
New If you think a Palestinian state in the West Bank ...
and Gaza will bring peace and stop terrorism, I have a bridge to sell you.

Here are some facts:
1. From 1948-1967 the Arabs (Jordan and Egypt) controlled the West Bank and Gaza. They made no move to create a Palestinian state nor was there any uprising or call by anyone to create one. Neither the UN, the EU states, the US, teh Vatican, or anyone else, dreamt of creating a Palestinian state.
2. In that same time period there was constant terrorism against Israel
3. The PLO was formed in 1964, NOT to liberate the West Bank from Jordan and Gaza from Egypt but to attack Israel

Based on the above, anyone who thinks that establishing a Palestinian state (which never existed in history) in the West Bank and Gaza will bring peace and stop terrorism is deluding themselves. Just look at the example of Lebanon and Hizbullah. Israel withdrew from Lebanon, called in the UN who marked the border, did that stop the conflict, NO!!, now Hizbullah claims that iSrael is occupying more Lebanese territory.

If there is one thing clear from history it is that appeasing a dictator never works, they always want more.
New :-) ya cant appease sharon?
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
     Michael Moore's letter to Bush. - (Silverlock) - (28)
         Re: Michael Moore's letter to Bush. - (deSitter)
         "Awol" is "AWOL". - (Brandioch)
         Bowling for Iraqis - (orion) - (22)
             Think before typing -NT - (pwhysall)
             Nothing was found and nothing has been used. - (Brandioch) - (20)
                 But stuff will be found. - (jbrabeck) - (8)
                     Exactly. -NT - (Brandioch)
                     Oooh...thats some secret. - (bepatient) - (6)
                         They'll just subcontract out the WMD portion. - (jbrabeck) - (5)
                             Riiiiight -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                 Manufactured evidence - (jake123) - (2)
                                     And I'm sure... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                         No, I don't think the company will do it - (jake123)
                             Put it this way. - (Brandioch)
                 Maybe they are saving the best for last - (orion) - (10)
                     This IS the last. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                         Hmmmm. - (ChrisR) - (8)
                             You're right. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                 Not need to kill - (orion) - (6)
                                     Israel single handedly beat the crap outta... - (ChrisR) - (5)
                                         Wild Optimism - (deSitter)
                                         No, the end to terrorism (or at least slowing it down) - (boxley) - (3)
                                             Re: No, the end to terrorism (or at least slowing it down) - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                 If you think a Palestinian state in the West Bank ... - (bluke) - (1)
                                                     :-) ya cant appease sharon? -NT - (boxley)
         Michael Moore's still alive? - (marlowe) - (1)
             I think your thinking of Bush and a certain pretzel. -NT - (Simon_Jester)
         I liked "Roger and Me". - (screamer)

You know the comments are going to be good.
49 ms