IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New They'll just subcontract out the WMD portion.
All that is needed is a bunch of remanents. Build a few warheads. Add trace chemicals, blow them apart, plant as necessary.
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@attbi.com|Joe]
New Riiiiight
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]

Keep hunting for that conspiricy. It makes life on the "planet" that much more bearable.
Expand Edited by bepatient March 22, 2003, 12:26:30 PM EST
New Manufactured evidence
is nothing new in war situations. Whether it be via Halliburton or some other means, I have little doubt that evidence will be found, even if it has to be imported into Iraq.

Another way to put it is that now we'll never know, because there's no way we'll ever be able to find out if anything found was legitimate or manufactured.

And Beep, whatever else you can say, you can't say it hasn't been done before. By the US, no less, though of course they are far from unique in having done so in the past.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New And I'm sure...
...that we'll leave all of that cover-up to an independent oil equipment and services company.

Once again...

Riiight!

I have no doubt that in the past and in the future there will be "manufactured" evidence.

I'll at least give us a little more credit on picking the manufacturer.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New No, I don't think the company will do it
But it's probably a great way to launder the money involved in doing it.
--\r\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\r\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\r\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\r\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\r\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Put it this way.
If we do NOT "find" SOMETHING, everyone in the WORLD will know that Iraq wasn't the threat the Bush claimed.

Which makes this "war" illegal.

Now, if Saddam DID have what Bush claimed, why wasn't it used?
     Michael Moore's letter to Bush. - (Silverlock) - (28)
         Re: Michael Moore's letter to Bush. - (deSitter)
         "Awol" is "AWOL". - (Brandioch)
         Bowling for Iraqis - (orion) - (22)
             Think before typing -NT - (pwhysall)
             Nothing was found and nothing has been used. - (Brandioch) - (20)
                 But stuff will be found. - (jbrabeck) - (8)
                     Exactly. -NT - (Brandioch)
                     Oooh...thats some secret. - (bepatient) - (6)
                         They'll just subcontract out the WMD portion. - (jbrabeck) - (5)
                             Riiiiight -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                 Manufactured evidence - (jake123) - (2)
                                     And I'm sure... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                         No, I don't think the company will do it - (jake123)
                             Put it this way. - (Brandioch)
                 Maybe they are saving the best for last - (orion) - (10)
                     This IS the last. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                         Hmmmm. - (ChrisR) - (8)
                             You're right. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                 Not need to kill - (orion) - (6)
                                     Israel single handedly beat the crap outta... - (ChrisR) - (5)
                                         Wild Optimism - (deSitter)
                                         No, the end to terrorism (or at least slowing it down) - (boxley) - (3)
                                             Re: No, the end to terrorism (or at least slowing it down) - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                 If you think a Palestinian state in the West Bank ... - (bluke) - (1)
                                                     :-) ya cant appease sharon? -NT - (boxley)
         Michael Moore's still alive? - (marlowe) - (1)
             I think your thinking of Bush and a certain pretzel. -NT - (Simon_Jester)
         I liked "Roger and Me". - (screamer)

But calm down, don't wet yourself over spotting one!
88 ms