IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Brit reporter asks "Coalition" members: How you gonna help?
Gets some great answers.

[link|http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,917741,00.html|Guardian] article.
The world is only a simple place to the simple.
New Re: Brit reporter asks "Coalition" members:
In Gulf War 1, Doc, my favorite bartender at that time, stated "What is the Italian Air Force doing in this war? Delivering pizzas to the front?"
-drl
New "Intelligence support"?
"Well. OK," says Adrianne Foglia at the Colombian embassy. Foglia is a realist. She predicts that support for the war from Latin and Central America will be largely symbolic. "Number one, I don't think they need to fly over Colombia in order to get to Iraq. Looking at that list, I think the countries involved might offer primarily intelligence information, if there is any, or moral support. Other than that, I'm not sure that there's much we can do from the other side of the world."
What does Colombia know that hasn't already been broadcast on CNN?

"Moral support"?

Andres Gomez, at the Nicaraguan embassy, counters smartly, "Physical support or moral support?" Either. "Well." He laughs. "To my knowledge we're not sending any troops. But we do support fully the US, the UK and Spain."
But Spain isn't sending troops either.

This "coalition" or "the allies" as CNN refers to it is a joke.
New Re: Brit reporter asks "Coalition" members: ...
The Guardian is a very left-wing, anti-war paper.
qts
New Does that make this any less telling?
We have a coalition of countries not willing to send in soldiers. She highlights this. You have a point?
The world is only a simple place to the simple.
     Brit reporter asks "Coalition" members: How you gonna help? - (Silverlock) - (4)
         Re: Brit reporter asks "Coalition" members: - (deSitter)
         "Intelligence support"? - (Brandioch)
         Re: Brit reporter asks "Coalition" members: ... - (qstephens) - (1)
             Does that make this any less telling? - (Silverlock)

How convenient is that??
38 ms