IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Get a skunk
-drl
New Maybe I just shouldn't bath for a while
and then let the stench chase them away. Unless they think I am one of the unwashed masses looking to join them?

"Bill gates cannot guarantee Windows, so how are you going to guarantee my safety?"
-John Crichton to the Emperor of the Scarrans on [link|http://www.farscape.com|FarScape]
     Opt Out for the Jevoha's Witnesses - (orion) - (21)
         Just tell the next batch - (Ashton)
         Invite them to your church. - (static) - (1)
             Good ideal - (orion)
         Get a skunk -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
             Maybe I just shouldn't bath for a while - (orion)
         I always bought them. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
             Wow wishing I could come over for church - (boxley) - (11)
                 I prefer the direct approach - (jake123) - (10)
                     in the US making more than minimum wage requires pee tests -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                         ... and you call yourselves a free country! - (jake123) - (8)
                             It's just another of our many euphemisms.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Re: It's just another of our many euphemisms.. - (jake123)
                             you are free not to take the test - (boxley) - (5)
                                 french is just another word for nothin' left to lose - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                     I'm stayin' out of this branch; think I'll stick to the leaf - (jake123) - (1)
                                         canadian, eats american food not poo :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                     well being a good stalinist Viega you would know - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Re: well being a good stalinist Viega you would know - (rcareaga)
             Sounds like alt.shenanigans. - (static) - (1)
                 Mea Culpa. - (mmoffitt)
         Ask 'em if they wanna help hold down the goat. -NT - (Silverlock)

To be in England, in the summertime... close to the edge.
46 ms