IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ashton's style
...in the three months I've been following it, has been playful, idiosyncratic, undisciplined (must be very offensive to a jackbooted patriot), subversive, occasionally more obscure than suits me--observations I might also apply to James Joyce.

On the other hand you, Marlowe, possess the moral and literary gifts and failings of your own master: Tom Clancy.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Ask Marlowe who he really is and perhaps why he

needed to adopt his charade of an identity.

I believe his answers to this question in the past reflect his level of integrity and cleverness.

Cheers Doug

(He once stated he cannot comprehend any of Ashton's style & prose - that is the 1st clue to M's intellectual powers & M's worldy experience)

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: For any activity, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do it - dsm 2003
New hey, dmarker
...tell me more about yourself ([link|mailto:rcareaga@mac.com|mailto:rcareaga@mac.com]) --your contris to date impress me.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Re: hey, dmarker

Sent u an email - did it get thru ???

Cheers Doug
(dmarker@marker.org)

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
     more undead horse, underlings - (boxley) - (8)
         ah! - (rcareaga) - (7)
             Well.. Box has got WorldNet for fractious non sequiturs, - (Ashton) - (5)
                 Intracranial playback of old issues? - (marlowe) - (4)
                     Ashton's style - (rcareaga) - (3)
                         Ask Marlowe who he really is and perhaps why he - (dmarker) - (2)
                             hey, dmarker - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                 Re: hey, dmarker - (dmarker)
             among others from IRP to NK english press -NT - (boxley)

Here come the witnesses.
71 ms