IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well.. Box has got WorldNet for fractious non sequiturs,
marlowe has 24/7 intracranial playback of old issues of {comsymp Librul comsymp Left comsymp Awwk} Human Events, and I like to listen to Sergei Nakariakov - the brass virtuoso of the century. (4 bars can cancel out the toxicity of an entire Dubya 'speech', the lugubrious whine of Ashcroft -and- the merest bleat of Rev Foulwell's sanctimony du jour.)

(Wonder what I'm missing on The 700 Club this decade..)

What we have here ... is ... a failure to c'munnicate ...
\ufffd ___?

HTH,

Ashton
New Intracranial playback of old issues?
That's rich coming from you.
The future is leaving the station, the US is at the throttle, and the Left isn't on board.
No oil for TotalFinaElf!
CHICKENHAWK! Scourge of clucking hens everywhere!
Victory is the answer. There are no alternatives.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
Expand Edited by marlowe March 17, 2003, 05:08:08 PM EST
New Ashton's style
...in the three months I've been following it, has been playful, idiosyncratic, undisciplined (must be very offensive to a jackbooted patriot), subversive, occasionally more obscure than suits me--observations I might also apply to James Joyce.

On the other hand you, Marlowe, possess the moral and literary gifts and failings of your own master: Tom Clancy.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Ask Marlowe who he really is and perhaps why he

needed to adopt his charade of an identity.

I believe his answers to this question in the past reflect his level of integrity and cleverness.

Cheers Doug

(He once stated he cannot comprehend any of Ashton's style & prose - that is the 1st clue to M's intellectual powers & M's worldy experience)

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: For any activity, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do it - dsm 2003
New hey, dmarker
...tell me more about yourself ([link|mailto:rcareaga@mac.com|mailto:rcareaga@mac.com]) --your contris to date impress me.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Re: hey, dmarker

Sent u an email - did it get thru ???

Cheers Doug
(dmarker@marker.org)

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
     more undead horse, underlings - (boxley) - (8)
         ah! - (rcareaga) - (7)
             Well.. Box has got WorldNet for fractious non sequiturs, - (Ashton) - (5)
                 Intracranial playback of old issues? - (marlowe) - (4)
                     Ashton's style - (rcareaga) - (3)
                         Ask Marlowe who he really is and perhaps why he - (dmarker) - (2)
                             hey, dmarker - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                 Re: hey, dmarker - (dmarker)
             among others from IRP to NK english press -NT - (boxley)

I didn't think that word took a modifier.
100 ms