IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yee-haw! That be some righteous smoke!
When you also mix in the racial tension from former slaves living in theoretical equality with their former overseers that also increases tension

Let's see, your average former slave in Buffalo is going to be, what, about 155 years old? Probably not terribly dangerous no matter how pissed off he is, wouldn't you think?

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Good comeback, except..
you know that's not what he meant. I like to play the semantics game too, but that was a bit extreme.

Clinton, Clinton, Clinton. Is that all you guys ever think about? Do you see him hiding around every corner? Does he haunt your dreams? I dunno, if I was you I'd probably WANT to forget about the great William Jefferson Clinton. Unlike the current president, he managed peace, prosperity, balanced budgets, lower poverty and child poverty rates, 21 million new jobs, 50,000 new teachers, 100,000 new cops, the lowest crime rate in 25 years, greater worker protections, the highest home ownership rate in history, the protection of Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security... Mind you, he did also have a penis, the evil bastard.
--[link|http://www.democraticunderground.com/|Democratic Underground]
New its OK, it Viega's way kinda like the Marlowe sez game
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Sterling
New Re: Good comeback, except..
you know that's not what he meant ...Ah, but don't you think that it will encourage him to phrase the argument (should he be ill-advised enough to persist in advancing it) a little more carefully next time? As to "extreme" -- my feathery ironies, extreme? Talk to me about that next time deSitter takes you to task on a matter of history or usage.

cordially,
New hell viega, if you dont get to the cave were all undone
I dont think your penchant for fooferaw over pelts will put me off.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Sterling
New Re: hell viega, if you dont get to the cave were all undone
Wouldn't dream of putting you off, old son.

cordially,
     Brian Eno(!) on European take - (rcareaga) - (9)
         issue with one part - (boxley) - (8)
             box, you been dippin' into the stashbox again? - (rcareaga) - (7)
                 violence in America - (boxley) - (6)
                     Yee-haw! That be some righteous smoke! - (rcareaga) - (5)
                         Good comeback, except.. - (Silverlock) - (4)
                             its OK, it Viega's way kinda like the Marlowe sez game -NT - (boxley)
                             Re: Good comeback, except.. - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                 hell viega, if you dont get to the cave were all undone - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Re: hell viega, if you dont get to the cave were all undone - (rcareaga)

Goomba.
116 ms