IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New LaRouche
deSitter sez I never read the first word by Mr. LaRouche

Then you are depriving yourself of a fortunately rare treat. I first became aware of LaRouche during the 1980 primary season when an acquaintance of mine was beaten up by his partisans in New Hampshire (I had this story at second hand, and for years misremembered that the acquaintance had been walking precincts for Hubert Humphrey--unlikely on the face of it, since The Hump died in 1978. However, the thuggish tactics of the LaRouchies in that and other campaigns are well documented), and have followed his antics since, never missing an opportunity to accept literature when proferred by his weird and scary followers (in 1982, when Jerry Brown ran unsuccessfully for the Senate, a LaRouche flyer blasted him as "The Candidate of Sodomy"). LaRouche is one of the great comic spirits of our age, and also a consolation when our corrupt political duopoly begins to depress me: say what you will about the limited range of choices our two-party system permits, it has served so far to lock serious loonies like LaRouche out of the action.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New They're up here too
I've been accosted outside metro stations in Mtl by some of those guys. I've read some of the literature... truly strange, including a pile of rants about Rhodesia of all places.
--\r\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\r\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\r\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\r\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\r\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New The best fun to be had when accosted by larouchians
is to exclaim that it all makes sense except the dianetics portion, that makes you confused. Have amused mself by the hours at LAX using that ploy.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

"If you want to meet a group of people who have a profound distrust of, and hostility toward, our legal system, don't waste your time on political radicals; interview a random selection of crime victims, and you will probably find that they make the former group look like utopian idealists by comparison." Dave Robicheaux
New Dianetics - isn't that about good kidney flow?
     Regime Change? - (deSitter) - (11)
         Waco, symbionese liberation army and some clowns in philly -NT - (boxley)
         Ruby Ridge and/or Waco? -NT - (altmann)
         Re: Regime Change? - (rcareaga) - (8)
             is that an atomic stench you detect? :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Re: is that an atomic stench you detect? :-) - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     comment was about la Rouches airport brigades - (boxley)
             Re: Regime Change? - (deSitter) - (4)
                 LaRouche - (rcareaga) - (3)
                     They're up here too - (jake123)
                     The best fun to be had when accosted by larouchians - (boxley) - (1)
                         Dianetics - isn't that about good kidney flow? -NT - (Ashton)

As you wish.
73 ms