IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: " clearly states"
Look on the first page of security guard Robert Williams' deposition regarding what he *observed* at:

[link|http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/crossgates3.html|http://www.thesmokin.../crossgates3.html]

"As they were walking through the common area they were stopping customers to express why they are wearing the shirts."

So, why did Reuters omit this detail in their report? Had it been there--even if it had been reported as, "The complaint states that. . . "--it would have stopped a lot of heated claims here and elsewhere that Downs was arrested for what was on his t-shirt.

The omission was inflammatory.

If this is a self-respect/self-expression thing, then there are probably hundreds of places on nearby public property where they could have done this.
New Doh!
I just now realized that the "self-respect" thing is your sig.
New I can see why you wouldn't have noticed right off.
Sometimes, self respect says you just have to speak out.
New put an <hr> in that signature or some more <br>s before it!
b4k4^2
[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - Grand-Master Artist in IT
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!]   [link|http://pascal.rockford.com:8888/SSK@kQMsmc74S0Tw3KHQiRQmDem0gAIPAgM/edcurry/1//|ED'S GHOST SPEAKS!]
[link|http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,3959,857673,00.asp|Writing on wall, Microsoft to develop apps for Linux by 2004]
Heimatland Geheime Staatspolizei reminds:
These [link|http://www.whitehouse.gov/pcipb/cyberspace_strategy.pdf|Civilian General Orders], please memorize them.
"Questions" will be asked at safety checkpoints.
New I'll have to take your word for it.
I can't read it. Might be time for new glasses. Given the current political climate, I find it much more reasonable to posit that the peace shirt wearing duo were accosted and responded. It is, however, possible that this member of the judicial review board did instigate altercations with random mall customers. I leave it to you as to which is the most likely.
Sometimes, self respect says you just have to speak out.
     Man not allowed to wear a peace t-shirt in mall - (ben_tilly) - (52)
         I don't - (jake123) - (50)
             Malls are private property - (boxley) - (49)
                 Not quite any reason - (ben_tilly) - (48)
                     That may all be true you two... - (jake123) - (47)
                         Yup, 'xackly. -NT - (CRConrad)
                         That might have gotten the cops fired - (boxley) - (45)
                             Then you have a systemic problem. -NT - (jake123) - (44)
                                 yep, troublesome when the state works for the individuals - (boxley) - (43)
                                     Well, I can say - (jake123) - (36)
                                         Not exactly - (drewk) - (35)
                                             They should NOT, & (afaik) DO not, have that "right". - (CRConrad) - (34)
                                                 no shirt, no shoes, no service -NT - (SpiceWare) - (5)
                                                     Yeah, sure... But the point was, he HAD a shirt! - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                         At the entrance to every Mall in America is a sign - (boxley)
                                                         not a functional requirement - (SpiceWare)
                                                         What's more... - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                                                             Ubersoft plotline: - (admin)
                                                 I've spent too long in Europe. - (Brandioch)
                                                 Yer starting to sound like Ashton - (jb4)
                                                 There's more to the story. - (static) - (1)
                                                     In that case... - (ben_tilly)
                                                 You do realize where he was, right? - (drewk) - (16)
                                                     or let smoke there? hopefully :0 -NT - (boxley)
                                                     Umm... Yes, I realise *exactly* where he was. Do YOU? - (CRConrad) - (14)
                                                         Then we just disagree - (drewk)
                                                         Wrong on a point - (boxley) - (12)
                                                             A) Too bloody obvious; B) Oh, that's "a rule", is it ?!? - (CRConrad) - (11)
                                                                 wasnt gaul where Julius made his bones? - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                     'Xackly - in Latin, it isn't "Gaul", but Gallia. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                         {cackle} L'etat c'est Moi! Jacques Tati wherefore art thou? -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                 You clearly don't understand the U.S. - (drewk) - (7)
                                                                     Just because the USA is stupid, you don't have to be, too. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                                         Yeah, I can understand your anger, but... - (tseliot)
                                                                         I think you're still missing part of what I said - (drewk) - (4)
                                                                             No, it's becoming obvious YOU don't know what you're saying. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                                 {sigh} And the jingoists want to suppress immigration - (Ashton)
                                                                                 Boy, did I say that badly - (drewk)
                                                                                 Very nicely put. - (mmoffitt)
                                                 It was more than just the shirt - (morganek) - (6)
                                                     " clearly states" - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                                         Re: " clearly states" - (morganek) - (4)
                                                             Doh! - (morganek) - (2)
                                                                 I can see why you wouldn't have noticed right off. -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                     put an <hr> in that signature or some more <br>s before it! -NT - (folkert)
                                                             I'll have to take your word for it. - (Silverlock)
                                     "For individuals"? How many people have *you*... - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                         in practice yes, the constitution has been voided - (boxley)
                                         But it was a great idea. - (Brandioch)
                                         constitution or ex-parrot? - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                             There are a lot of quotes like that - (ben_tilly)
                                             Another variant has it - (Ashton)
         Update Security Guard fired, as I expected - (boxley)

I don't think mammals are meant to eat reptiles.
121 ms