IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Psst...gotta match;-)
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New That's an opening I'll leave alone. ;-)
Alex

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session."\t-- Mark Twain
New Ah c'mon...what fun is that?

New Well, in the spirit of the High Tone of the Politics forum
(..and when I was 11 or so)

Ans:
Your face and my ass.
New :-) !
Alex

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session."\t-- Mark Twain
New Ash, what prompted such generosity of match ???
New Time stamp?
I was expecting that in much less time.

New C'mon.. you were Hopin fer it___ like a danglin chad ;-)
     Cheney looking to cleanup (on) Iraq - (tuberculosis) - (46)
         As before, brilliantly insightful & to the real point - (dmarker) - (31)
             Yep... - (bepatient) - (30)
                 Predictable, yes because there is a sound basis for the case -NT - (dmarker) - (3)
                     $73 million? - (bepatient) - (2)
                         I'll take a stab at this... - (jb4) - (1)
                             Not bad. - (bepatient)
                 Re: Yep... - (rcareaga) - (25)
                     I actually think BePatient sill has an aha experience ... - (dmarker) - (24)
                         Right. - (bepatient) - (23)
                             Re: Right. - (rcareaga) - (10)
                                 OK I have a question here - (boxley) - (9)
                                     Don't introduce that reality here Box... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                         More Econ reductio. Hey it's an MO by now.. - (Ashton) - (4)
                                             What? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                 I agree it's a tawdry sum.. - (Ashton)
                                             OT: By "Perles" you mean Richard Perle? Carry on... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Make it 'Perle(s)' - generic True Believers by any name. -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Re: OK I have a question here - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                         Well in that case we are in agreement - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Whew {relief}__That makes it all OK, then._ We be #2 slime.. -NT - (Ashton)
                             For one f***ing thing - get this straight - (dmarker) - (11)
                                 "There's a sound basis for the case" - (bepatient) - (10)
                                     Not good enough - anything better ??? -NT - (dmarker) - (9)
                                         Your words. -NT - (bepatient) - (8)
                                             I would like an apology for your fabrication - (dmarker) - (7)
                                                 When did you morph into Brandi? - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                     BePatient you are a liar !!! - (dmarker) - (5)
                                                         To quote your new hero again... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                             The literary Market Will Correct. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                 You weighing in here? - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                     Inside, they're not answering. - (Another Scott)
                                                                     Si la chaussure s'adapte, portez-la :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
         Careful there Todd.... - (Simon_Jester) - (13)
             Nobody is more surprised than I at the fireworks. - (tuberculosis) - (12)
                 look at the title of the forum - (boxley)
                 Psst...gotta match;-) -NT - (bepatient) - (7)
                     That's an opening I'll leave alone. ;-) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Ah c'mon...what fun is that? -NT - (bepatient)
                     Well, in the spirit of the High Tone of the Politics forum - (Ashton) - (4)
                         :-) ! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                         Ash, what prompted such generosity of match ??? -NT - (dmarker)
                         Time stamp? - (bepatient) - (1)
                             C'mon.. you were Hopin fer it___ like a danglin chad ;-) -NT - (Ashton)
                 I'm not surprised at the fireworks... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                     Lovin that spin I'm in... - (bepatient)
                     Toss up between fireworks & th ringin of peoples bells <vbg> - (dmarker)

For those of you not versed in fine dining lingo, that is: Potato Bacon Cheez, fried noodle pockets, fried cheese, grease bread, cream cheese dip, chicken fingers, and fried fry.
178 ms