IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Compare her to
Molly Ivans wrote in the Dallas Times Herald for years and was a complete leftist liberal, constantly bashing anything that even leaned centrist. Even the middle-of-the-road Democrats were too conservative for her.

Compare her to the likes of Rush Limburger or Bill O'Reilly, and at least she tolerates others who have a viewpoint that's different than hers. Can't say the same for right wing radio.

lincoln
"Four score and seven years ago, I had a better sig"
[link|http://users3.ev1.net/~bconnors/resume.htm|VB/SQL/Tandem resume]
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Molly - Osama Bin Leftist
I guess if I can discount her as the Osama Bin Laden of the left, and I'll continue to understand we do have freedom of the press in this country, then maybe I can tune her out.

I just thought she was "gone", with the shutdown of the Times Herald. You know, settled comfortably in her Highland Park home, spending her days gardening and going to literary society meetings.

But, I forget, once a revolutionary, alway a revolutionary.

What shocked me is that she is still being published. But, then again, Al Jazeera seems to still get Osama on TV, too. (whether he's really dead or not)...

New Just a guess
Didn't read the article, did you?
How many lives per gallon?
--Sign outside of various churches
New Read it...
She is saying that the French don't want to get into a war with Iraq because of all the killing, and she agrees.

The French are the ones who kept a known murder (Ira Einhorn?) in their midst for decades, because they wouldn't extradite him to the U.S. if there was a possibility that he would face the death penalty. The U.S. had to agree to a lesser sentence to get him extradited.

I'm sorry, Silver and Ashton, but we live in a barbaric world. There are ugly mean people out there who have to be taken care of, both at a personal level and at a national level. Wars are necessary, and the death penalty is necessary.

Some people don't understand love, they never will. I have friends who visit prisons as missionaries and some of the people in prison, they will NEVER reach. No one will reach them. They are better off dead, because their danger in society is SO GREAT that even the guards fear these prisoners.

Manson should have gotten death. And there are literally thousands in Texas Prisons alone that are cold-blooded killers who know nothing else.

Saddam Hussein also fits the profile. Nightline had a former CIA psychological profiler on last night, who said that Saddam's psyc profile was almost exactly the same as Hitler.

Death to Saddam!
Expand Edited by gdaustin Feb. 20, 2003, 12:18:42 PM EST
New Ordinary sexist reactionary stereotypes are, well.. usual
But in Texas evrythin seems Bigger than the Usual doggerel.

Yeah, the silly bitch shoulda stayed barefoot, pregnant an teachin the tykes the Way of the Landlord.. in that there Sunday School factory fer new Texans.

&^#$ Uppity broads.. allatime Thinkin(!) an stuff meant fer Real Men with a Coors in the gunrack and cowshit on the boots.

Ashton
I Know whatcha mean..
     Molly Ivins defends the French - (Silverlock) - (35)
         No real issue there, humor is where you find it. - (boxley) - (7)
             Depends on what you mean by humor - (Ashton) - (6)
                 Damn, Ashton... (new thread) - (inthane-chan)
                 when you have a country founded by puritans and people - (boxley) - (2)
                     Maybe our original slaving boorishness is now in all the DNA -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                         in the psyche anyway as the reminder is with us daily -NT - (boxley)
                 Yeah, but we have a culture *now* and they don't. - (marlowe) - (1)
                     Michael Moore isnt sad, he's a petulant 1 trick pony -NT - (boxley)
         Hmmm... One bit I don't quite get: - (CRConrad) - (8)
             Lafeyette Escadrille I suspect -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Supplying a link. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Thanks! - (CRConrad)
             Ehrr? - (Silverlock) - (4)
                 he is implying that he didnt understand the reference. -NT - (boxley)
                 Huh?!? WTF are you talking about? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     You nailed it - (Silverlock) - (1)
                         Aha - a man of honor & courage - pls infuse some to Marlowe - (dmarker)
         Molly Ivins: The Only Liberal Left In Texas - (gdaustin) - (17)
             Extra nasty tonight for some reason? - (Silverlock) - (11)
                 Re: Extra nasty tonight for some reason? - (gdaustin) - (10)
                     Possible understanding for you on Iraq... - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                         CIA: Looking for used Russian 18 wheel trucks - (gdaustin) - (3)
                             Exactly -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 no need the Germans sold them mobile labs in the 80's :-) - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Now, now we used to play both sides, too... - (gdaustin)
                     Compare her to - (lincoln) - (4)
                         Molly - Osama Bin Leftist - (gdaustin) - (3)
                             Just a guess - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                 Read it... - (gdaustin)
                             Ordinary sexist reactionary stereotypes are, well.. usual - (Ashton)
             Just you stay there in Texas, now . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             10,000,000:[a few] eh? Gawd I love homogenization. - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Maybe that's what's wrong with the economy... - (gdaustin) - (2)
                     You are not alone - (dmarker) - (1)
                         those 3 mystery ships could be tramp steamers - (boxley)

The state motto is "E pluribus pluribus" ...
64 ms