IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Believe what you say; never mind the polls --
(For the same reason as we both have contempt for the Popular mass of uninformed opinion on just about everything.)

Simply, I deem that the W-Cheney-Ashcroft-Pearls [fill in those real Troglodytes they call 'consultants'] are tha Actual Axis-of-Evil (for those who love slogans). I believe that this Republic has suffered a coup d'etat -- thus all the fine homilies do not apply.. until the Constitution is Restored, probably via Impeachment for high crimes; the premeditated manipulation of a National Election by relatives and others.

As to that old saw, Courage of Convictions\ufffd - *every* fanatic and bigot has Those. Meaningless.. worse: subversive, that silly idea.

Ashton
New sometimes ya gotta use the troglodytes yer dealt with
me as much as you to get their ass out of there.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New I don't think it has fully sunk in yet -
That the USofA has suffered an ignominious coup -- just like the banana republics we are always so contemptuous of. Enough data is in -now- to begin the forensics in earnest -- and remember, You Were There, in FL:

When the mysterious roadblocks, etc. intended-to and did - prevent 'voters of low status' getting to the polls. The collusion of the whole state apparatus (of the brother of the candidate), the Repub demonstrators hammering on the walls where ballot inspections were occurring (unmolested by Your Local Police)

yada yada.

Eventually though, even more will be pieced together - it's a mine of info waiting to be ordered into knowledge and thence: into the MMO for a coup. This is separate from the events done by 5 of the USSC. The motives of both groups may be similar, but The Vote was the crux - for there to be an issue for the second group at all.

So, until this process takes a final form, the Guy+handlers intent upon launching this war in the tinder box of all tinder boxes -- is unworthy of the respect due an elected Executive in a Republic.

QED
Ashton
     There appears to be over reliance on polls here - (boxley) - (29)
         What part of "propaganda" do you have trouble understanding? -NT - (Brandioch) - (11)
             what part of the post I made are you refering to? - (boxley) - (9)
                 Do you understand what "propaganda" is? - (Brandioch) - (8)
                     do you read my posts or just start typing like a maniac? - (boxley) - (7)
                         Item by item. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                             like someone else said around here - (boxley) - (5)
                                 But you can prove a positive. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                     What does bigfoot have to do with my wanted to get sadaam - (boxley) - (3)
                                         The question is "why"? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                             May horsesh*t appear in your wheaties bowl - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 I believe the term is "whatever". - (Brandioch)
             Viscerally? (so much Gun-Fun, that) - All of it. -NT - (Ashton)
         I think polls have a lot to do with intent - (dmarker) - (2)
             penultima thule - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Merci mon ami - will note that <g> -NT - (dmarker)
         Re: There appears to be over reliance on polls here - (rcareaga) - (13)
             Thank you, and If it hadnt of been for people like you - (boxley)
             Here is a wonderful poll that illustrates - (boxley) - (7)
                 Bill, yet again responds with an unrelated issue that proves - (dmarker) - (6)
                     So polls are to be followed only when Doug agrees with them? - (boxley) - (5)
                         WTF has poll on palestine to do with this thread ??? -NT - (dmarker) - (4)
                             read to top post of the thread for subject matter - (boxley) - (2)
                                 "I posted a poll he could not blindly follow" - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                     this thread started off with clintons, not ended there - (boxley)
                             Nothing. - (Brandioch)
             sorry lad, the response would have been different - (boxley) - (3)
                 Believe what you say; never mind the polls -- - (Ashton) - (2)
                     sometimes ya gotta use the troglodytes yer dealt with - (boxley) - (1)
                         I don't think it has fully sunk in yet - - (Ashton)

After personal optimization sets in, you have a population with very few abilities and a great many needs.
54 ms