IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "I posted a poll he could not blindly follow"
Why on earth would you think that I have strong feelings one way or another about the creation of a Palestinian state? And why does almost every thread you participate in wind up being nudged onto the subjects of the heroic Israelis or the wicked Clintons?

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New this thread started off with clintons, not ended there
undead horse is the local euphemism for anything clinton related.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
     There appears to be over reliance on polls here - (boxley) - (29)
         What part of "propaganda" do you have trouble understanding? -NT - (Brandioch) - (11)
             what part of the post I made are you refering to? - (boxley) - (9)
                 Do you understand what "propaganda" is? - (Brandioch) - (8)
                     do you read my posts or just start typing like a maniac? - (boxley) - (7)
                         Item by item. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                             like someone else said around here - (boxley) - (5)
                                 But you can prove a positive. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                     What does bigfoot have to do with my wanted to get sadaam - (boxley) - (3)
                                         The question is "why"? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                             May horsesh*t appear in your wheaties bowl - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 I believe the term is "whatever". - (Brandioch)
             Viscerally? (so much Gun-Fun, that) - All of it. -NT - (Ashton)
         I think polls have a lot to do with intent - (dmarker) - (2)
             penultima thule - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Merci mon ami - will note that <g> -NT - (dmarker)
         Re: There appears to be over reliance on polls here - (rcareaga) - (13)
             Thank you, and If it hadnt of been for people like you - (boxley)
             Here is a wonderful poll that illustrates - (boxley) - (7)
                 Bill, yet again responds with an unrelated issue that proves - (dmarker) - (6)
                     So polls are to be followed only when Doug agrees with them? - (boxley) - (5)
                         WTF has poll on palestine to do with this thread ??? -NT - (dmarker) - (4)
                             read to top post of the thread for subject matter - (boxley) - (2)
                                 "I posted a poll he could not blindly follow" - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                     this thread started off with clintons, not ended there - (boxley)
                             Nothing. - (Brandioch)
             sorry lad, the response would have been different - (boxley) - (3)
                 Believe what you say; never mind the polls -- - (Ashton) - (2)
                     sometimes ya gotta use the troglodytes yer dealt with - (boxley) - (1)
                         I don't think it has fully sunk in yet - - (Ashton)

Little fluffy clouds.
47 ms