IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New As was thought...
...the figment of Ashton's imagination that is bepatient should understand only bizness...and should be completely unaware of the apparent hypocrisy because we are not fully involved in every crisis du jour around the globe.

As a suggestion...follow the links provided by another to read more of the conversation...where the discussions were all about peaceful resolution to the dispute...and indeed hope that in a meeting to occur only days later would be where such peaceful resolution would occur.

And do we, the US, have to explain in every simple diplomatic meeting what our military is capable of should we become "displeased"...I would venture a guess that such tactics would be 1)frowned upon in diplomatic circles and 2) entirely unecessary..as everyone already knows what we can do when motivated.

By all means...continue now with your invention of all positions you will later attribute to me...program already in progress.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Do you even wonder why?
And do we, the US, have to explain in every simple diplomatic meeting what our military is capable of should we become "displeased"

If I read this statement correctly, it says, "don't do anything to displease the US. Even if the US doesn't know what is displeasing. Yet.
How many lives per gallon?
--Sign outside of various churches
New Wrong...
simple statement that means...it is completely unecessary for us to tell any country that we could kick their ass in a fight.

They already know this.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Well that explains it
except for the "displeased" part.
How many lives per gallon?
--Sign outside of various churches
New "Displeased" is amorphus.
     A different look at the "evidence". - (Brandioch) - (68)
         UN SCR 1441 says the burden's on Iraq. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Let me clarify that. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                 Thats only one aspect of many. - (bepatient)
         Clever bit of politics - (JayMehaffey) - (64)
             Re: Clever bit of politics - (dmarker) - (63)
                 Look at the parallels. - (Brandioch)
                 Misguided view - (JayMehaffey)
                 Excuse me? - (bepatient) - (54)
                     Ohhh lawdy lawdy - where do we begin - (dmarker) - (50)
                         Start with trying to deny any of those statements. -NT - (bepatient) - (49)
                             I'll start us off. - (mmoffitt) - (48)
                                 We've been through that too many times... - (bepatient) - (47)
                                     How do you do that? - (mmoffitt) - (46)
                                         Occam - (bepatient) - (43)
                                             I chose to believe no one. - (mmoffitt) - (42)
                                                 No I don't. - (bepatient) - (41)
                                                     Do you mangle everyone's statements, or just mine? - (mmoffitt) - (40)
                                                         Mangle?? - (bepatient) - (36)
                                                             "Reading for Comprehension" != "Conspiracy Theory" - (mmoffitt) - (35)
                                                                 Read the words. - (bepatient) - (33)
                                                                     We have no opinion on your dispute. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                                                         Because... - (bepatient) - (23)
                                                                             So, we're naive in addition to everything else. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                                                                 Ambassadors are party contributors (you said Dolt) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     Ah, but she was quoting "James Baker" then SoS. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                 Who is "we" - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                                     "any suitable methods" - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                         You can't read, can you. - (bepatient)
                                                                                         James Baker issued instructions in the late 60's - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                             Glaspie checked w/Baker before the meeting-thanks. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                     Addendum. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                                                                         Wow... - (bepatient) - (13)
                                                                                             Ah.. the Pontius Pilate lateral arabesque - - (Ashton) - (12)
                                                                                                 Ah...so you thought that.. - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                                                                     Funny thing about our 'foresight'. Never mind '15 years' - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                                                                         Whatever you say. - (bepatient)
                                                                                                         Then why are we not invading Syria as well? - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                             Ask Bush^H^H^H^H Rumsfeld. -NT - (Silverlock)
                                                                                                         Obtuse still? *Pattern of behaviour* is the constant. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                                                             Yes you are still obtuse. -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Missed again: I'm scalene, - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                                     No apparent need to do anything but repeat my previous post. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                     I can't think of an exclamatory strong enough - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                                                         It is borne out in history... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                             Boy, there's a euphemism for you. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                     Oh, I see: the Market Will Correct. Right? -NT - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                                         What the???? possibly *babble* - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                             It's the laissez-faire slogan, no? - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                                                 As was thought... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                     Do you even wonder why? - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                                         Wrong... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                             Well that explains it - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                                 "Displeased" is amorphus. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                 A different take on AG's conversation with Saddam. - (Another Scott)
                                                         Ah, I see you've met "The Strawman". -NT - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                             "The Strawman" - (orion)
                                                             From you? Thats funny. - (bepatient)
                                         Exactly. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             So now >you< believe this bunk? - (bepatient)
                     Well.. yeah - missin-out on Justice an all - - (Ashton) - (2)
                         He could....... - (Brandioch) - (1)
                             Aren't you one of those... - (bepatient)
                 Here's some clever politics... - (screamer) - (5)
                     Well, let's run it up the flagpole and see who salutes - - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Semi personal reply... - (screamer) - (1)
                             Nam was unprecedented. - (Ashton)
                     Got dizzy reading - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                         Exactly. - (Brandioch)

I have a horse!
84 ms