IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hmmm...
I might need to think about doing that again. I just re-fied a year ago (Jan '02.) I break-even on that in Feb. '03 (cost of fees vs. money being saved.) It was required that I do it then (divorce'll do that to ya.) Now I might want to think about it for longer-term rates. Original mortgage was a 30-yr fixed at 7.875%. New mortgage (as of Jan '02) is 7-year balloon at 6.50%. Wonder if I can get that low enough (hopefully on a 30-yr fixed) to make it worthwhile...
-YendorMike

[link|http://www.hope-ride.org/|http://www.hope-ride.org/]
New Radio advertisment/advisor yesterday said
Here in Houston we have "Business Radio 650", which has a mortgage rate update daily at around 5:20 PM by David Zhugeri (spelling?), VP at First Houston Mortgage. He said that his 7 year ballon rate was 4 5/8% at the close of the market yesterday. Didn't mention anything about points or fees. His 30 year fixed was 5 7/8%, his 15 year fixed was 5 1/4%.

His website is useless though. You can't get any information from them without sending them an email - no rate postings or anything like that.
lincoln
"Four score and seven years ago, I had a better sig"
New 5 7/8? wow...
My 30-year is at 6.5% fixed right now, from last October or so.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     Dow below 8000 - (boxley) - (7)
         Still have to go down... - (bepatient) - (6)
             I have been betting on... - (folkert) - (5)
                 As a contrary indicator, expect interest rates to drop. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     nah...you did fine - (bepatient)
                     Hmmm... - (Yendor) - (2)
                         Radio advertisment/advisor yesterday said - (lincoln) - (1)
                             5 7/8? wow... - (admin)

Now, right off the bat you have to worry about a recipe found in Chemical and Engineering News.
35 ms