IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You may not agree with Marlowe...
...but I would not be so quick to dismiss out of hand the tactical projections of a man who has clearly subjected Tom Clancy's entire \ufffduvre to rigorous study and analysis.

cordially,

"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New "Wewease - Mawowe!"
-drl
     battle of verdun all over again in Iraq - (boxley) - (20)
         Wow.. I just can't wait to see the Tech Specs on the keen - (Ashton) - (1)
             In this case, the cultural damage will be minor. - (mhuber)
         I will be amazed if this plan works. - (Brandioch)
         Does this kind of report give you a hard-on ? - (dmarker) - (1)
             waiting for the other shoe myself -NT - (boxley)
         It may be Awe-some, but I don't think it'll be a Shock. - (Another Scott)
         This is nothing like Verdun. It's quality, not quantity. - (marlowe) - (12)
             I find the opinions of those with no experience to be amazin - (Brandioch) - (4)
                 You may not agree with Marlowe... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     "Wewease - Mawowe!" -NT - (deSitter)
                 But would you fight the - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                     Well I know the first casualty - (deSitter)
             Chemical, biological, what have you artfully omitted? - (marlowe) - (6)
                 Oh, and to help you spurt your distracting tangentials - (marlowe) - (5)
                     Marlowe replying to Marlowe replying to Marlowe. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                         You actually think there will be massed suicide attacks? - (marlowe) - (3)
                             "Massed"? Like the 20 people who hijacked the planes? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                 You just don't understand my Gramma.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     The boogey man will get you! - (Brandioch)
         Personally sick of grinding metal - (deSitter)

When?
89 ms