IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wow.. I just can't wait to see the Tech Specs on the keen
New. Stuff. All lightweight and titanium and all. Point, click, Zap.

Nice color photos of the innards, contractor's video showing the featurz, weight, sizes - exotic materials, range, explosive size and shape. Microwave surface mount transistors on those shiny gold waveguides.

Those neat camera fotos that end in static -- extra points if it goes down the smokestack without touching the sides -- as it kills a power plant and electricity for the city. All those neat strategic targets which we'll rebuild later -- with the % of their oil-$$ we deem appropriate for them to keep, natch. (Or if that ain't enough, CitiBank will lend them the balance at CC rates)

Can't start modernizing their CC thinking any too early; they're gonna Love Burger King too - don'cha just know? And Bullitt reruns (royalties to RIAA, of course - coin slot in each Tee Vee, I hear - bein built with Arabic labels somewhere in Texas)

Maybe the troops can watch it real-time on their laptops at 1600 x 1200, in color.. and CBS will sorta tie-in so's it can preempt Cheers for a few minutes each night.. to keep us informed and 'tained.

Yep, the excitement is a buildin' - especially with the sit-com plots now so boring: we decidedly Need that Excitement and, we're gonna Get It. (While going to exotic new lands, meeting interesting people and killing them\ufffd \ufffd - Hey.. who'da thunk we could re-use them there slogans from Nam.. over and over!)

My spectrometer sez that the positive ions in the local air seem a bit on the increase -- them'r the ones that make folks soggy, mean and hard to light like. Cause or effect? Not to worry though - lots o' folks are gonna Love US to death, in a few weeks.

I can feel it.
I can feel it..
Dave.
Please stop.
Stop, please.
I can feel it...
Daisycutter, daisycutter, give me your answer, do
I'm half crazy over my love for You

New In this case, the cultural damage will be minor.
Iraq is, from what I've seen and heard, pretty much generic Westernized grey.

We won't be introducing much there that we haven't already. That's part of why Iraq isn't on the same team as the Taliban...

----
Whatever
     battle of verdun all over again in Iraq - (boxley) - (20)
         Wow.. I just can't wait to see the Tech Specs on the keen - (Ashton) - (1)
             In this case, the cultural damage will be minor. - (mhuber)
         I will be amazed if this plan works. - (Brandioch)
         Does this kind of report give you a hard-on ? - (dmarker) - (1)
             waiting for the other shoe myself -NT - (boxley)
         It may be Awe-some, but I don't think it'll be a Shock. - (Another Scott)
         This is nothing like Verdun. It's quality, not quantity. - (marlowe) - (12)
             I find the opinions of those with no experience to be amazin - (Brandioch) - (4)
                 You may not agree with Marlowe... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     "Wewease - Mawowe!" -NT - (deSitter)
                 But would you fight the - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                     Well I know the first casualty - (deSitter)
             Chemical, biological, what have you artfully omitted? - (marlowe) - (6)
                 Oh, and to help you spurt your distracting tangentials - (marlowe) - (5)
                     Marlowe replying to Marlowe replying to Marlowe. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                         You actually think there will be massed suicide attacks? - (marlowe) - (3)
                             "Massed"? Like the 20 people who hijacked the planes? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                 You just don't understand my Gramma.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     The boogey man will get you! - (Brandioch)
         Personally sick of grinding metal - (deSitter)

The parity bit is a bit that detects an error in itself 1/9th of the time.
48 ms