IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Great idea
Ran, send me a private message via EZBoard to Orion Blastar if you don't want me to get your email address. Give me a "handle" that you pick, and I will use that one. Just don't make it something obviously tied to me, and something that doesn't translate into "turd" or whatever in another language. :)

I should be on the Apple Doomsday Clock as "Orion Blastar", you know the link. Just click on my name on one of my old posts, and I'll get the email from noreply@ezboard.com in an Anonymous private message. That way only you, me, and the Admin here will know it is me, unless I slip up somewhere.

Happy New Year!

For an Alternative Nearly To Imitate IWETHEY please visit [link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|the ANTIIWETHEY Board]
providing an alternative to IWETHEY since December 2002
New Secret identities
"Give me a "handle" that you pick, and I will use that one

No, no, no. You pick a handle, and when a few weeks have passed with none of us, myself included, detecting you, then you'll know you're on the right path.

Your reading assignment to prep for this mission: go to your local library and check out Max Beerbohm's novella "The Happy Hypocrite (A Fairy Tale for Tired Men)." Read. Reflect. Apply.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
     Why I like it here - (Silverlock) - (10)
         No hard feelings - (orion) - (9)
             might I suggest... - (rcareaga) - (7)
                 Good idea - (orion) - (5)
                     Great idea - (orion) - (1)
                         Secret identities - (rcareaga)
                     It won't matter... - (folkert)
                     Re: Good idea - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         roun here ya stand on yer own merits(or not) -NT - (boxley)
                 No more new identities!!! - (ChrisR)
             Trying to think of how to make this a positive statement - (Silverlock)

How many IWETHEYers does it take to change a light bulb?
57 ms