IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Good idea
I can't speak for the admins, but I would guess that they would not squash a new alias out of hand provided it displayed a willingness to be a good citizen. No one's going to single you out on the suspicion of being the Infamous Norman unless by your conduct you give grounds for suspicion. And I do know from the ADC that you are, or at least once were, capable of participating in a forum as a relatively blameless netizen.

These aren't jerks here--compared to other internet forums I've visited over the past dozen years, this is the Cambridge Apostles circa 1912. Most of them, as I read the record, have been more than patient with you. If you've been abused, it's been after you've repeatedly pissed into the communal pool. You're what, 35? Your conduct would be conspicuously immature in a 15 year-old. I don't know whether you can ever climb out of the deficit you've amassed as orion, which is why I've suggested you undertake the online equivalent of declaring bankruptcy, and start over under a new name, resolving to behave as a grownup each time you post--and if you can't, to log off without posting until you're feeling lucid. If you can't do that...well, another identity won't help you.

One last point, a clarification:

"I have actually done some good things for here...Inviting you, for example"

Well. It's true that I followed the link from ADC to your strange and onanistic antiiwethey, and thence to here. I'm not certain that constitutes an "invitation," and you will understand that I'm a bit reluctant to be characterized in this society as your nominee.

Anyway, best of luck on your reinvention, if you can swing it.

cordially,

"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New roun here ya stand on yer own merits(or not)
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
     Why I like it here - (Silverlock) - (10)
         No hard feelings - (orion) - (9)
             might I suggest... - (rcareaga) - (7)
                 Good idea - (orion) - (5)
                     Great idea - (orion) - (1)
                         Secret identities - (rcareaga)
                     It won't matter... - (folkert)
                     Re: Good idea - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         roun here ya stand on yer own merits(or not) -NT - (boxley)
                 No more new identities!!! - (ChrisR)
             Trying to think of how to make this a positive statement - (Silverlock)

Did I already say great googly moogly?
63 ms