IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Mark!!!!
Great to see you here.

Things going well? Missed you the other day at GRCC... went to LOTR:TT on the day the UPS was screwed with...

TTFN... CYA later!

[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - Grand-Master Artist in IT
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!]
[link|http://pascal.rockford.com:8888/SSK@kQMsmc74S0Tw3KHQiRQmDem0gAIPAgM/edcurry/1//|ED'S GHOST SPEAKS!]
Your friendly Geheime Staatspolizei reminds:
[link|http://www.wired.com/news/wireless/0,1382,56742,00.html| Wi-Fi Terrorism] comes with an all inclusive
free trip to the local Hoosegow!
I'll never tell, my *overly-red* lips are sealed! *wink* *wink*
New Re: Mark!!!!
Glad to be able to find a few minutes to make it to a sane space;)

Built a 12' bookcase on my front porch during the cold snap we had here (Yes, Got Pics) and a few other side jobs have kept me nutz.

I heard you guys had a great time at the opening of LOTR:TT. Good to hear :) We still gotta dinner date ;) I just gotta disappear for a bit to make it happen.

You folks still carry NexTel??
What was I THINKING when I said " I can do that" ?????????
     In deep s*** - need help !!! - upgraded wife's iBook OS9.1 X - (dmarker) - (33)
         A couple of questions - (tjsinclair) - (29)
             Re: Today I am a *lot* happier - even excited about OS X - (dmarker) - (28)
                 Good to hear! - (tjsinclair) - (27)
                     Now have configured Classic for auto start - (dmarker) - (26)
                         /icon->apps->utilities->terminal, pull pud in joy! -NT - (boxley) - (25)
                             Make sure you get the Developer tools - (tjsinclair) - (24)
                                 NOW I AM REALLY PISSED OFF !!!!@ - (dmarker) - (23)
                                     Now, calm down - (tjsinclair) - (22)
                                         Re: Now, calm down - Thanks for the soothing words <grin> - (dmarker) - (21)
                                             Smack - head first into brick wall - have bloody nose - (dmarker) - (20)
                                                 Yeesh - (tjsinclair) - (19)
                                                     Out of pure frustration am starting from scratch - (dmarker) - (18)
                                                         Brickwalls to the left o me, brickwalls to the right, ... - (dmarker) - (17)
                                                             Being a downright persistent sob - I wiped disk & did 10.2 - (dmarker) - (16)
                                                                 Yikes -- Hope you have better luck -NT - (tjsinclair)
                                                                 Must agree upgrade to 10.2 was a little rocky - (tuberculosis) - (14)
                                                                     Have you considered just going straight to 10.2? - (tjsinclair) - (13)
                                                                         10.2 Up and running - I stupidly tried then to install 9.2.1 - (dmarker) - (12)
                                                                             Any ideas ? -since installing 10.2 can't seem to boot CDs ? - (dmarker) - (11)
                                                                                 Re: Any ideas ? -since installing 10.2 can't seem to boot CD - (orion) - (10)
                                                                                     After days of brickwalls - back to 9.1/10.0 - it works ... - (dmarker) - (9)
                                                                                         You can always go to 9.2 with 10.0 - (tuberculosis) - (8)
                                                                                             Re: You can always go to 9.2 with 10.0 - (dmarker) - (7)
                                                                                                 Re: You can always go to 9.2 with 10.0 - (tuberculosis) - (6)
                                                                                                     Followed all but 1 step - (dmarker)
                                                                                                     Progress report - folloing your approach - (dmarker2) - (4)
                                                                                                         Just a thought - (tjsinclair) - (3)
                                                                                                             Thanks to y'all - Now am cooking with gas ... - (dmarker)
                                                                                                             Apple Support say that the reason for the error mesg is .... - (dmarker) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Glad to hear it... - (folkert)
         Re: In deep s*** - need help !!! - upgraded wife's iBook OS9 - (molbdron) - (2)
             Mark!!!! - (folkert) - (1)
                 Re: Mark!!!! - (molbdron)

It's like Parkay: You think it's LRPD, but it's not.
52 ms