IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Go ahead, Box, Vote for him.
And be sure you get one of those neat armbands they give people who support slime like Edwards.
New now you got me really confused
clinton/gore is what you ordered. Another clyde shows up with as you describe it clintonian qualities and you dont like him. Wuzzup with that? I knew he was a trial liar and a successful one apparently that disqualifies him.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New So: If Succe$$ful then elect? How about Ballmer then?
When the rich assemble to concern themselves with the business of the poor, it is called Charity. When the poor assemble to concern themselves with the business of the rich, it is called Anarchy.

-Paul Richards
     okeydokies lets get over floriduh and gush/bore - (boxley) - (10)
         Never. -NT - (Silverlock)
         Abandon Patriotism? Now? You've got to be joking. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Re: Abandon Patriotism? Now? You've got to be joking. - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Me neither, but I suspect we're getting what we deserve. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         I'm with mmoffitt, Edwards is a slimy ambulance chaser. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
             hmmm - (boxley) - (4)
                 Go ahead, Box, Vote for him. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     now you got me really confused - (boxley) - (1)
                         So: If Succe$$ful then elect? How about Ballmer then? -NT - (Ashton)
                 undead horse (Ozark slime mold) never had my vote. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Why do you hate 16 ton weights?
57 ms