IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Let me echo Ashton...
Very Nicely Done!
jb4
"They lead. They don't manage. The carrot always wins over the stick. Ask your horse. You can lead your horse to water, but you can't manage him to drink."
Richard Kerr, United Technologies Corporation, 1990
New Thanks, also.
I'm a great believer in the idea that everyone can learn something from the past.

I also distrust people that suggest that it's not possible to do so. Either they have an ideological axe to grind and wish to ignore some inconvenient facts, or they have an artificially low opinion of people they've never met.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Laval Qu\ufffdbec Canada                   [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
     what the product of an American education should be - (boxley) - (61)
         "How to detect blab in any kind of speech" - discrimination. -NT - (Ashton)
         Additions - (Brandioch)
         Disagree with "the classics" as you stated - (wharris2) - (56)
             Gotta disagree there because if you study the classics - (boxley) - (43)
                 I'm not dissing all classics - (wharris2) - (42)
                     re: nobody today can agree or argue civily on philosophy - (boxley)
                     Yeah sure.. and you can drive a car - (Ashton) - (40)
                         Think about what philosophy has taught you. - (Brandioch) - (39)
                             And that's what's wrong with you - (wharris2) - (38)
                                 One can attend class and still not be "educated". - (Brandioch) - (37)
                                     Small factual error noted: - (Ashton)
                                     yes virginioch there is good and evil - (boxley) - (35)
                                         Vallient job, box - (wharris2)
                                         Can you give more details? - (Brandioch) - (33)
                                             have a f2f with chuck - (boxley) - (32)
                                                 That is "evil"? - (Brandioch) - (24)
                                                     re-read my post - (boxley) - (23)
                                                         Who's Chuck? - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                                             "chuck don surf" chuck aka charles manson evil guarrantied -NT - (boxley) - (21)
                                                                 Manson is insane, deranged, nuts, mentally incompetant, etc. - (Brandioch) - (20)
                                                                     none of the above chuck is entirely sane - (boxley) - (19)
                                                                         I've seen him in interviews. - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                                                             ROFL! - (boxley) - (17)
                                                                                 What? - (Brandioch) - (16)
                                                                                     okay, now explain why Herr Hitler was not evil - (boxley) - (15)
                                                                                         There are only 6 billion people in the world? - (Brandioch) - (14)
                                                                                             lets go ---> you were entirely wrong about Manson - (boxley) - (13)
                                                                                                 Okay. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                     deal ^oo^ -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                     >> - (altmann)
                                                                                                 You didn't need me. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                 Evil as you describe it - (deSitter) - (8)
                                                                                                     beg to disagree - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                                                         Judeo- the Christian form of martial arts, - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                                                             "Evil" and "Good" are magical incantations. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Did you just define 'Rugged Induhvidualism' ?? [cackle] - (Ashton)
                                                                                                             Ash. you're fascinated by religion -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                                                                                 It's fundamental to aberrant homo-sap behaviour. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                                                         Now I know why you embrace anarchy - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                                                                             nope. more simplistic - (boxley)
                                                 You can't deal with Brandi, Box - (wharris2) - (6)
                                                     he's actually a conservative with sleeves -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                         Or anarchist. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                             no yer not I am - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 That's it. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                     then you are not an anarchist but a conservative -NT - (boxley)
                                                     Yawn.. the plea of the unarmed in any conflict. Et tu? -NT - (Ashton)
             Robert A. Heinlen once said - (jake123) - (11)
                 A post like this - - (Ashton) - (7)
                     Thanks for the compliment, Ash. -NT - (jake123)
                     your gran would have loved dinner at our house - (boxley) - (5)
                         You're too smart to constantly imagine Opposites. - (Ashton) - (4)
                             hmm I missed something here - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Ah.. clearer - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     Re: Small 'world'. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                         My memory is fuzzy on the details now - (Ashton)
                 Let me echo Ashton... - (jb4) - (1)
                     Thanks, also. - (jake123)
                 Allow me to add my voice to the chorus. - (mmoffitt)
         Short answer: a citizen. -NT - (jake123) - (1)
             !! thou sayest -NT - (Ashton)

On trumpet: Peter O'Toole!
93 ms