IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've read that one...
As far as the "blackish" ceiling goes - I was actually wondering about a "chromatic" ceiling of some sort - maybe some kind of plasma display or SOMETHING that you can do a dynamic display on. Electropigment? Does any of this stuff exist?
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich NietzscheQ
New For the price of That..
You could visit (what little's left of..) the Real Veldt.

On way back could detour and fly over (what little's left of..) the Amazon rainforest.

Hmmm .. maybe better to do the ceiling - it may outlast Both. Such as we are.

A.
New And by visiting it...
...we thus condemn it. For what creature can resist the hordes of trampling man-animals come to visit the last smidgen of "wilderness?"

Better to stay in our homes and simulate, and spare the outer world our poisonous touch, until we discover the miracle of self-masturbation through robotics - and thus remove ourselves from the gene pool entirely.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Thou sayest._______ It's the decent thing to do..
     A sad thing - (imric) - (13)
         And even sadder - (Ric Locke) - (2)
             Security lights often aren't - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                 Insecurity lights - (Ric Locke)
         I am glad it is darker that coalies butt - (boxley)
         And a similar report - (Ashton) - (8)
             Re: And a similar report - (deSitter) - (7)
                 Maybe the combo: increasing noise, decreasing dark (?) -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
                     An idea for my house... - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                         Sky & Telescope, Astronomy mags - (Ashton) - (4)
                             I've read that one... - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                 For the price of That.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     And by visiting it... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                         Thou sayest._______ It's the decent thing to do.. -NT - (Ashton)

You can put makeup on a pig. It's still a pig.
71 ms