What has this guy done which was so wrong? I see a lot of people accusing him, and apparently he denies it. Did you know for sure that he did it? Do you have the server logs with his IP address? I am just new here but I already read someone talking about toy computers, and this guy is accused of starting the same sort of argument that I saw someone else do, yet the other guy wasn't held accuntable for his actions.

I have seen cases like Orians before, and it appears to me to be a cry for help. All I have seen so far is you people tormenting him, accussing him, and apparently he has been either repeating the same behavior over and over again, or else maybe he is telling the truth? I can't really answer that, not really knowing Orian or this group, but I can tell you that seeing the way you "sane" individuals are reacting to him just makes me sick. So sick, that I feel like revoking my membership to this club I just joined because someone had suggested it to me that I do join it rather than Infoworld, but I'd much rather slug it out with the posers on Yahoo or Infoworld that you people. God forbid I ever make a mistake or post something wrong, based on your reactions with Orian, I would be called names, called a liar, be accused of playing games, and other stuff. So forget it, I am not going to participate in your mental masterbation here. How many other people have you done this to? Apparently you mentioned someone else. Why haven't you banned his account or IP by now? Why are you letting him on and tormenting him? Why don't you follow your own rules and lay off of him and move the flames to that special area you have? But no, you have to not only act like him, but behave even worse than him. If I was admin here, following those rules, most of you would be gone by now, including Orian.

This place is a lie, from what I heard.